Welcome To aBlackWeb

entrepreneur and scammer abw report to this thread!

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy
what is the best partnership to enter into when going into business with someone ? @Sion @DOS_patos

im reading that 50/50 isnt a good partnership agreement

i am designing an app and although its my idea and i have the final say so on how it functions, my engineer is doing most of the legwork and will be the one to keep it up and running. i feel like she should get paid a decent amount but i tend to be over giving ??? if that makes sense and i know that can cause trouble for me in the long run

so i need advice and help on what is best.

and before ed edd and eddy start their shit, big lurko and beta, let me just say STFU off the rip

thank you!

Before I answer……what’s in place?

sounds like You already got something started.

No idea, no app. Your engineer is following your lead, and it might sound harsh but…dude is replaceable. You’re entitled to at least 51% since the entire thing started off in your head.

I dont get this.

Engineers are dime a dozen. The person with the idea is irreplaceable.

Ive been an engineer in a bunch of big corps and currently im a solutions architect at a big ass bank and aint none of them gave me an ownership stake.

All that to say, fuck anything close to 50-50.
Make it a partnership where you own 100%, and enter a profit sharing agreement with this engineer until the app is generating enough money to where you can pay them a salary

Last edited:
Back