Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Eminem vs Benzino

test
I wondered what he said before circling the block, I thought he said 'twin aint even circle the block for Proof' that a sensitive subject though, Em needs to come back with heat...

What happened to the dude who shot Proof, he got off with self defensive right??? One of the worlds biggest popstars aint gonna circle the block, dude coulda got professional on the job on the low, hes not dumb enough to tell everyone...

I mean if we being real...Proof was the one at fault.

If I remember correctly from the reports I read about what happened...I think the dude Proof was fighting got knocked/fell down...Proof stood over him getting ready to shoot him...the dude's homeboy fired his gun...shot and killed Proof. All self-defense. Correct me if I'm wrong tho.

But why circle the block if you knew your friend was in the wrong? Cuz Proof's outcome would've ended in 2 ways...death or prison. Cuz if he didn't get killed, mos def he would've ended up in prison possibly killin dude.

The fact that Benzino is still being spoken about in 2024 is astonishing. Lol

I mean if we being real...Proof was the one at fault.

If I remember correctly from the reports I read about what happened...I think the dude Proof was fighting got knocked/fell down...Proof stood over him getting ready to shoot him...the dude's homeboy fired his gun...shot and killed Proof. All self-defense. Correct me if I'm wrong tho.

But why circle the block if you knew your friend was in the wrong? Cuz Proof's outcome would've ended in 2 ways...death or prison. Cuz if he didn't get killed, mos def he would've ended up in prison possibly killin dude.

The fact that Benzino is still being spoken about in 2024 is astonishing. Lol

Yeah it was some drunken pool room fight wasnt it, think it was a bouncer that shot him too maybe???

edit:

This is like George Foreman coming back at 100yr and landing that punch on Michael Moorer...

Foreman vs Moorer 10th rd ko on Make a GIF

They left off Everlast, Canibus, JD, Nick Cannon, Esham and ICP @genocide_cutter

:lol10:
He did throw shots at Mystikal and Mase tho. I wasn't expecting either of them to come back with an Ether, but you would think there'd be a story of him catching a wedgie during a New Orleans tour stop. Em went at soft targets, but that was his thing... no one really directly went at him consistently til Benzino.

He did throw shots at Mystikal and Mase tho. I wasn't expecting either of them to come back with an Ether, but you would think there'd be a story of him catching a wedgie during a New Orleans tour stop. Em went at soft targets, but that was his thing... no one really directly went at him consistently til Benzino.

TBF he through shots or made fun at tons of rappers, even DMX. I think X gave him a reminder to 'watch yourself' but for the most part rappers knew they couldnt really go against the Interscope machine...

Mad how different it would be now with social media and without the need of mainstream labels...

TBF he through shots or made fun at tons of rappers, even DMX. I think X gave him a reminder to 'watch yourself' but for the most part rappers knew they couldnt really go against the Interscope machine...

Mad how different it would be now with social media and without the need of mainstream labels...
I forgot the DMX one. I don't remember what he said on record, but I remember him doing a DMX impression in a freestyle. When X said "Slim", I thought it was slang before I heard the Em freestyle. Still sounds like a reach to me, X would've made a whole album about that nigga if it was like that.

Benzino is trash

Y’all just hate Em

The other guy in that situation with Proof died too.

What is there to circle the block about exactly? If what the official story out is somewhat true what else a security guard gonna do in a club if somebody shoots somebody?
Em called him a giraffe. I can't get jiggy to none of this shit in 2024.

Back