Welcome To aBlackWeb

Coming Soon Eminem - The Death of Slim Shady (Coup De Grâce, Summer 2024)

Rate Eminem's New "Houdini" Single

• Dope

• Mid

• Trash

Results are only viewable after voting.
I’d love to hear em throw back to the old slim shady style with all the techniques he’s gained through the years. I think it would be dope to hear.

Its like, when you play a video game and you make it all the way to the end and get all the best gear and powers, and they let you start the game again with all that you gained.

Just go god mode through the whole thing.

Fired a lot of blanks over the years, still capable just lost in his ability to prove he can out rhyme other artists still.

Guessing it’s gunna be a dark theme similar to relapse but it’s Em breaking through to kill the alter ego, whilst firing a few last gasp shock lyrics into the mix to get attention.

I doubt Em retires

One thing about Em is that his focus is music

That’s why at one point 50 Cent was worth like double what Em was because of outside hustles

Em has side ventures but most of his money comes directly from music.

Also I think he genuinely loves rapping.
Jay Z invented that trick, "I am retired, I am never coming back bullshit" And then drops album. Boost sales.

'Em is off the pace, when Ran and Rome already made an album called Coup De Grace' *to ether beat*...

Rome Streetz x Ransom – Coup De Grâce 最大61%OFFクーポン - 洋楽
"Grace" is pronounced "grauh". That wouldn't rhyme.

Yeah, it's time to wrap up the Slim Shady character. It been out of date since 2005, but he ran out of shit to talk about not related to his kids, Detroit and being white trash. Time for Em to actually use his pen now.

Back