Welcome To aBlackWeb

Coming Soon Eminem - The Death of Slim Shady (Coup De Grâce, 7/12)

Added to Calendar: 07-12-24

Rate Eminem's New "Houdini" Single

• Dope

• Mid

• Trash

Results are only viewable after voting.
That Tobey track was cool, nothing too bad to say about it except fast rap is getting played out... but I would've said that if Tech N9ne and Twista got on it and spit the best verse of their life. I had to look up Babytron because I didn't know if Em just let Big Sean rap for 3 minutes.

That Tobey track was cool, nothing too bad to say about it except fast rap is getting played out... but I would've said that if Tech N9ne and Twista got on it and spit the best verse of their life. I had to look up Babytron because I didn't know if Em just let Big Sean rap for 3 minutes.
Lol same. They sounded alike

Maybe I don't have a good definition of fast rap because I didn't think anyone was doing that super sonic flow on this? I mean it's slightly fast I guess but it ain't like that one part of rap god or something

track was ok. Clearly a Big Sean song that Em hopped on last minute

Jay-Z-so-so.gif

Back