Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Eminem - Kamikaze

Is it possible that shit is a stunt?

Because he dissed Joe on his last album,but they be light taps

Nah i think they're both being genuine. Joe is always gonna be outspoken, whether yall friends or not and Em is always gonna be outspoken on wax. It's a perfect storm.

He must have add or something.. beat selection is lacking on the majority of the album, hooks are doo doo.. but there’s some old Eminem in there... when he went off, he went off...

:huh:

This is easy his best album production wise since TES and I fuck w/ some of them albums in between.

Yea I like most of the album, the 2 last songs bring it down a little bit tho.

I like the LP, Em went in, I'm surprised he has no problem talking about beating up chicks or whatever during the me too era but hey. I wish Budden would respond but then he'd have to deal with 50 meme's and damaging his Royce relations, but he should respectfully put a foot in Marshall ass. Over all I like the LP. Nice bounce back for the dude

Lmao yall think I'm joking huh...its actually solid and Rah Digga co host.
ACSszfHe2e4ZXeg75Czu3EA7GMFws7ht2p-3xO6mtA=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

And as far as Lord Jamar, you better leave me the hell alone
Or I'll show you an Elvis clone
Walk up in this house you own, brush my pelvic bone
You should telephone and go fetch me the remote
Put my feet up and just make myself at home
I belong here, clown, don't tell me 'bout the culture
I inspire the Hopsins, the Logics, the Coles, the
Seans, the K-Dots, the 5'9"s, and oh
Brought the world 50 Cent, you did squat, pissed and moaned
But I'm not gonna fall… bitch

Hopsin and Logic is nothing to brag about tho

That shit was accurate af lol That's all he's been doing since Recovery. But for this album he's actually making sense and saying something. I guess this time he really had something to talk about.

That white boy rapping in the bathroom remind me of a white dude that was tryinta rap in my town..dude had some skills, but yeaa...thats what he sounded like alot

Ok, he came back with this joint. Beats are on point for the most part. He addressed what he needed to & put himself out there with the “Revival didn’t go viral” shit. His best album in quite some time. Em proved once again he still one of the heavyweights that moves the needle in this hip hop shit.

Nigga killed the shit outta MGK on not alike.

Lucky You, only shit missing was Twista or Tech9 dammit. Shit was hard. Joyner done came up

The Song With Joyner Whatever His Name Is Cool..The Only Real Standout IMO...The Shits Weren't Wack But Not Too Memorable Either....
Chances Are Low I'm Gonna Revisit This Shit

Back