Welcome To aBlackWeb

Eminem is not a musical legend.

Ems music has aged like white women for the most part besides a few solid songs that are still legitimately great.

Is he though? I actually used to think Em was top tier. He can rap but his fall off is greater than his prime

But where are these quotables that everyone claims Em has?

We can do it with Nas, Jay, Big, Andre, Pac, Lupe, Black Thought etc but not really Em

Fuck playing his songs I've never seen anybody post an Em line

Em ain't got this look in his bag

1k6rnh.jpg

I'll shove a gun in ya grill, greasy and heated
Smothered in hot mustard, so when I feed it to you it's easy to eat it
You need to be immediately treated
While you breathin' and you'll be leavin' the receivin' room this evenin' with Jesus

This is a funny thread. I guess U2 aren't legends in their genre 'cause I think they're wack. Lot of opinions in here being passed on as fact... and I think Eminems music is garbage, but he's legend

Last edited:
So the words of legend means that I have to agree? Okay I’ll remember that and that same energy better be kept.

Eminem is a legend in the sense that this thread is 19 pages long and we're still talking about him

Eminem is a legend in the sense that he sold a lot of records. Without doing a google search I believe he has two diamond albums and three diamond singles.

Eminem is a legend in the sense that he came out in 1999 (yeah I know Inifinite came out earlier) and he's still considered a top tier artist. He still has his following and his records still sell in 2019

Eminem is a legend in the sense that anybody (rapper, singer, athlete, actor, etc.) that's been in the spotlight for 20 years is known by everybody in America. You could show a picture of Eminem and everybody would know who he is.

Having said that, I don't really feel his music at all. He had a few songs I liked and I can see that he's talented but I'd rather listen to something else. People say his prime was 99-03, but I can literally name 10 people that were hot from 99-03 that I'd rather listen to.

1. Jay
2. Nas
3. DMX
4. Mos Def/Talib Kweli
5. The Roots
6. Common
7. Cam'ron/Dipset
8. Beans/State Property
9. Juvenile/Cash Money
10. Jadakiss

So yeah, Eminem is a legend and his best years were from 99-03, but who would you replace on my list to make room for Eminem?

So the words of legend means that I have to agree? Okay I’ll remember that and that same energy better be kept.

Didn’t say that. She talking bout this board don’t know hip hop but the dudes that knows hip hop and are legends says he’s a legend.

Didn’t say that. She talking bout this board don’t know hip hop but the dudes that knows hip hop and are legends says he’s a legend.
She's a clown. This whole thread is very clownish. U ppl are delusional

Eminem as a rapper only worked when he had Dr. Dre producing his music...

When he decided to start 'producing' his shits (including a whole 2pac album) that's when I lost interest.... I dunno who told him he was a talent behind the boards

He's a skillful white dude in a Black musical genre...

i slapped tf out the first album.....and the 2nd one i think

got less and less after that

Back