Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ember Coon Marries Her Racist CAC

Matthew-Palmers-T-shirt.jpg

I'm assuming she grew up "different" from her community and counterpart. In doing so, her black friends she once started off with and her family didn't understand her interests and probably called her weird or white wash. So since she was hurt and to spite her upbringing, she went full coon and confiscated her black hertiage since she enjoyed the anime, video games, and cross dressing lifestyle. It also made her have conservative views, gave whites a pass to call her a cool "nigger" and empowered them to have a black friend/woman. Which why it was easy for her now husband to do the king of all black woman gimmick and for her to coon it up and not mess up the "coolness" of her among white folks aka the ones who she felt accepted her weird interests including becoming a professional wrestler. This shit is easy to assume especially since she was raised in Dallas.

Kiera Hogan and Bianca Belair is like the only real black chicks left in this shit.

The black community needs to have a serious conversation about how we handle individuals who we consider weird or white wash. Prime example @genocide_cutter is the homie but I'm sure he had struggles with this since his interests is not what prevelant in the black experience. I could be wrong, but she is still a coon to me.

If they ever start women’s tag division.. They should bring back Cameron and team her w/ Ember.. They can go by the name “Too Coon”…

Back