Welcome To aBlackWeb

Elon Musk Working On Bluetooth Brain Implant Chips To Connect To Smartphone

I remember they were suppose to put chip in our finger and people wonder why I don't trust them doctors who support that shit.

I hope I'm dead before this shit comes out in the future.

I'm not allowing no chip in my body, fuck that!

I remember when shit like this was a myth or a conspiracy theory. This thread is not even 2 years old and niggas still took it as a joke. The nigga named his kid after a Roblox cheat code. At this point it's either fight/die for your humanity or live the rest of your life as someone's SD card. Me personally, I was raised by the foster care system til I was 22 and have an inch long Harry Potter scar on my forehead that I have no memory of getting so reading microchip headlines no one is gonna take seriously pisses me off... and I already wanna clothesline any conspiracy theorist that can scoff at 460K+ ppl dying in a year but bitch about the Illuminati.

Oh ok. So ya'll did make a thread on this.

Good for him, but he can keep that raggly chip.

Elon Musk's Neuralink aims to implant mind-reading sensors in human brains next year

Allowing people to control devices with their thoughts

Forward-looking: Neuralink, the Elon Musk company that aims to create “ultra high bandwidth brain-machine interfaces to connect humans and computers,” has revealed some of its in-development technology for the first time. This includes a wireless device implanted into the brain that could let users control smartphones and computers with their thoughts.

It was back in 2017 that Musk launched Neuralink, but we haven’t heard much from the company since then. At an event at the California Academy of Sciences in San Francisco, the Tesla boss revealed that the firm had made huge steps toward the goal of human and machine working in “symbiosis.”

Neuralink has developed flexible threads, thinner than a human hair, which can be injected into the brain to detect neuron activity. It has also built a robot that uses a 24-micron needle to embed them automatically.

Sadly, this will become mandatory.

Desktops/Laptops, etc.. will become obsolete. If you don't have that chip in your hand and forehead you will be considered a threat. It will be promoted in the mainstream media as if it's your a benefit to you, but there is a lot you are not being told about this chip. You will basically be a drone/droid and won't even know it. You should know what's going to happen to you if you refuse this chip. You should also know what's going to happen to you if you do get it (which is worse).

Mfs not realizing you can't transport millions to another planet and make it or another solar system. You can transport chips billions of peoples conciousness tho....

Sign me up lol

We wont be here. Right now they need to figure out how tf to even send a ship that far. And how to transfer conciousness.

They got 5.4 billion years before the sun enters red giant phase and eats everything before eventually going supernova and creating another earth.

Elon Musk's Neuralink implanted a chip into a monkey's brain and now he 'can play video games using his mind'

Elon Musk's human-computer interface company, Neuralink, is seemingly off to a strong start.

"We've already got a monkey with a wireless implant in their skull, and the tiny wires, who can play video games using his mind," Musk said in a new interview.

"One of the things we're trying to figure out is can we have the monkeys play mind 'Pong' with each other," he told the hosts of the Good Time Show, a Clubhouse-hosted talk show. "That would be pretty cool."

Neuralink has been testing neural interfaces on animals for years at this point. In a video released last year, Neuralink demonstrated its work on a pig named Gertrude.

Elon Musk says his start-up Neuralink has wired up a monkey to play video games using its mind

Tesla boss Elon Musk said in an interview late Sunday that a monkey has been wired up to play video games with its mind by a company he founded called Neuralink.

Neuralink put a computer chip into the monkey’s skull and used “tiny wires” to connect it to its brain, Musk said.

“It’s not an unhappy monkey,” he said during a talk on Clubhouse, a new social media app gaining popularity that allows people to have informal voice chats while others listen in. “You can’t even see where the neural implant was put in, except that he’s got a slight like dark mohawk.”

The billionaire — who also spoke about space travel, colonies on Mars, crypto, artificial intelligence and Covid-19 vaccines — said Neuralink is trying to figure out if it can use its chips to get monkeys to play “mind Pong” with each other.

We wont be here. Right now they need to figure out how tf to even send a ship that far. And how to transfer conciousness.

They got 5.4 billion years before the sun enters red giant phase and eats everything before eventually going supernova and creating another earth.

If I'm not mistaken, this is already done. Sleeves. Just not released to the masses yet. I've written about this a few months back.

Two books of mine come to mind when talking about this subject and yes it does mention digital immortality and if I remember some sort of digital life (basically a consciousness that's been uploaded). I gotta get the screenshots for ya'll when I can tho. There's literally also a church called "The Church Of Perpetual Life" where they believe in immortality or cheating death.

(3 Years Ago)

Bodies kept alive in plastic bags and lifeless 'blank' humans ready for a new consciousness to be uploaded: Controversial booth at CES claims to offer IMMORTALITY - but is all as it seems?

At one mysterious booth in the Las Vegas Convention Center this week, the reaction of passers-by has been unlike anywhere else.

Murmurs of ‘I don’t like this,’ and ‘no, this is too much for me,’ could be heard as CES attendees crowded around the Psychasec setup, greeted by what appeared to be lifeless human forms on display in large glass cases.

During a brief tour through the booth, exhibitors dressed in all white sold the idea of immortality, through a plan to upload human consciousness to ‘human sleeves’ of whatever design you desire – before concluding around the display of ‘Joel,’ a fresh ‘sleeve' in a vacuum sealed bag, breathing and eating through a tube.

While the display has been jarring to some, there is more to it than initially meets the eye.

During a brief tour through the booth, exhibitors dressed in all white sold the idea of immortality, through a plan to upload human consciousness to ‘human sleeves’ of whatever design you desire – before concluding around the display of ‘Joel,’ (pictured) a fresh ‘sleeve in a vacuum sealed bag, breathing and eating through a tube

Aging & Death
can be Optional...

...We Choose
Life & Health

iu

It Sure Looks Like Humans Have Found a Way to Reverse Aging

Man please.

I got a book and I posted it on another site. You wouldn't believe what some of tha stuff we finna see in the near future. I'll post it over here when I get a chance to. I remember it was by a ch1nk silicon valley experts if I'm not mistaken. Digital Immortality, brain microchips, becoming like the gods we once feared, sending human dna into space (like Superman), and I think reversed aging was in it too. I can't remember if it was because it's been a while since I read it. Basically, removing restrictions on humanity, if that's what you wanna call it.

Notable mention, even though it's not in the book male pregnancy (biological men) getting pregnant is on the way too.

Oh. Didn't know he said he ain't gettin' that vaccine.

Elon Musk says he will not get a coronavirus vaccine when health chiefs approve jab

Billionaire business mogul Elon Musk has said he and his family do not plan to get vaccinated against coronavirus when a jab becomes available.
The Tesla CEO, worth a reported $68 billion, also criticised US lockdown measures, which some experts claim could have saved thousands of lives.

He said the pandemic has “questioned my faith in humanity” because people have become “irrational”.
President Donald Trump has been pushing for a vaccine to be rolled ahead of November's election. But with the leading candidates still in trial stages, a shot may not be ready until spring/summer 2021.

Even then, there is no guarantee that any vaccine will prove to be effective in tackling the disease, which has claimed some 1 million lives globally.

Elon Musk says he won't get a coronavirus vaccine when it's ready

Elon Musk told The New York Times he and his kids won't get a coronavirus vaccine when one becomes available, claiming he is "not at risk for COVID, nor are my kids." So does the Musk family have some sort of immunity that the more than 1 million people who have died of coronavirus didn’t?

The CEO of SpaceX and Tesla also told The New York Times he thinks he had COVID-19 in January and now wears a mask at his company's factory, but has repeatedly downplayed the risk of infection.

Back