Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Elon Musk Showcases His Latest Inventions, Including Robots and Cars

test
This feels as if the robot is being voice controlled by a human on the other end but if not this is wild

Movie was released 20 years ago... Which when you look back is quite astonishing

One of Will Smith's finest films
Not impressive to me. Don't wanna turn this thread into THAT but I'm im the belief these movies are here to lower our alert level and uncomfortably about things going to happen in the future. Think it's all planned out. But I digress.

Remember the military is about 30 to 40 years ahead of us normal consumers as far as "tech"..

Ayeeeeeeee

Not impressive to me. Don't wanna turn this thread into THAT but I'm im the belief these movies are here to lower our alert level and uncomfortably about things going to happen in the future. Think it's all planned out. But I digress.

Remember the military is about 30 to 40 years ahead of us normal consumers as far as "tech"..

Ayeeeeeeee
Same can be said about many movies, tv shows, comics, though. Sci-fi has always been ahead of the game.

Doesnt even make sense, this shit just a dumb word salad. How would it make the world greener & how will that make less cars on the road?
I surmise they mean less gas powered things and more electric things. Like how they trying hard to push electric over gas..

That's what I'm saying
My bad, I was thinking you were saying these inventions are crap because they steal.

What do you mean by “lower our alert level” ??

Do you think it’s a sinister plan? Or are we just humans who know understand and can easily predict human patterns of evolution? Esp considering our technological leaps we’ve made in the last 100 years?

My bad, I was thinking you were saying these inventions are crap because they steal.

What do you mean by “lower our alert level” ??

Do you think it’s a sinister plan? Or are we just humans who know understand and can easily predict human patterns of evolution? Esp considering our technological leaps we’ve made in the last 100 years?
Best way i can explain to you is. Back in the day black people weren't on TV in a nice way. Were depicted as thugs druggies etc.

You can't watch a commercial now without seeing a happy black person. Trying to lower the alert level.

Also seeing that with the gays.. I digress...

As far as technological leaps as stated before the military is 30-40 years ahead of us. We getting that small trickle to be wowed.

In the 40s they had drones the size of bees to spy. Think on it for a Lil...

Nas -- people fear what they don't understand hate what they can't conquer.

Movies and TV shows give you that understanding. And as you always know has a happy end. That's not life lol

Last edited:

Tesla’s big autonomy event last night was mainly focused around the two-seat Cybercab and art deco city bus Robovan, but the company also talked about some updates to Optimus — the painfully slow robot that Elon Musk hopes will be an infinite money glitch for the company. The event’s afterparty heavily featured Optimus as a bartender and dancer, but it turns out the bot wasn’t doing anything itself. Tesla employees were remote controlling it the whole time.

Robert Scoble, an AI enthusiast in attendance at the event, posted a video to Twitter of Optimus pouring drinks and waving to attendees. A second video, in which Scoble has a conversation with the bot’s operator and directly addresses the question of whether Optimus did anything autonomously at the party. The answer appears to be a resounding no.

The fact that Optimus could carry on a conversation, alone, is a sign that the bot was primarily being remote controlled. The voice responding to Scoble’s questions, seemingly coming from some onboard speaker, doesn’t sound AI-generated — it’s clearly a human operator somewhere behind the scenes. The response itself, saying that there might be some AI involved, is not the kind of answer given by a company happily showing off its latest advancements in artificial intelligence. That’s the kind of thing you say when you’re trying to pretend like you’re using any AI at all.

This robot, which so far seems to primarily operate by human remote control, remains Elon Musk’s vision for the future of Tesla as a company. Since Musk’s investor call admission that he sees no limit to the amount of money people will spend on robots, Optimus has been his baby — far more so than any of the eugenicist’s actual human children. Maybe he thinks the robots will love him no matter how little care he gives them.

There’s a lot of talk about this. Personally, I think it’s being controlled by someone else but ppl familiar with LLM programs are saying it’s possible it’s simply AI Grok responses, programmed with a basic male voice.

No confirmation from Tesla or Elon about its responses being controlled by a human via VR or if it’s really programmed w AI.

Back