Elon Musk Purchases Twitter for $41.39 billion, Elon becomes first person ever to lose $200 Billion Dollars

giphy.gif

you know im right gotdamnit
ezgif-3-cd91203fd1.gif

Reactions: TLB
Who would be an example of elite to you, this might help to clarify
All the people he's trying to buddy buddy with but they keep pushing him away. Id say he's not in the crowds of politicians, epsteins, movie stars or other billionaires. He's like a Gates but way less accepted/liked.

All the people he's trying to buddy buddy with but they keep pushing him away. Id say he's not in the crowds of politicians, epsteins, movie stars or other billionaires. He's like a Gates but way less accepted/liked.

lmao

jus quit while you're ahead

6345bf6739a9f1001232a868.jpeg

In 2020, Insider reported that Epstein introduced Musk's younger brother, Kimbal Musk, to a woman in his entourage in order to get close to the Tesla CEO. Kimbal and the woman dated from 2011 to 2012, and Epstein had received a tour of Elon's company SpaceX in 2012, sources told Insider. At the time, SpaceX denied Epstein received a tour and Musk also said on Twitter that Epstein never toured SpaceX "to the best of our knowledge."

lol no

you said he's tryna be buddy buddy w/ politicians & Epstein but they keep pushing him away

when it's the opposite, Epstein was tryna be buddy buddy w/ him
I don't think I said that either but I see how you could draw a line from one to the other. Epstein was an example.

Difference with Gates is he was more so bottom starting for the most part compared to inheritance from gem mines on Africa dug up by poor Africans for Musk