Welcome To aBlackWeb

Elon Musk Purchases Twitter for $41.39 billion, Elon becomes first person ever to lose $200 Billion Dollars

Niggas complaining about Twitter on twitter

Lolololol

I'm glad I'm not the only one to see the irony in it.

Also what's wrong with paying the $8 per month to get a blue tick as verified user?

I've never used twitter but I get that obviously to go from free to pay, folks will always moan at first but it ain't a significant amount and it's not like if you don't pay you can't still use twitter, he's just putting a premium to tick which is what's it's always been.

Also have credit cards linked to verification can help eradicate the hate speech. It's easy to remain anonymous online, it's another thing to have to put your credit card details linked to your twitter account too.

Those that don't pay, gets put down the bottom of the timeline... It's not a perfect solution but I can see the logic in suppressing hate speech this way

Also what's wrong with paying the $8 per month to get a blue tick as verified user?

I get that obviously to go from free to pay, folks will always moan at first but it ain't a significant amount and it's not like if you don't pay you can't still use twitter, he's just putting a premium to tick which is what's it's always been.

Also have credit cards linked to verification can help eradicate the hate speech. It's easy to remain anonymous online, it's another thing to have to put your credit card details linked to your twitter account too.

Those that don't pay, gets put down the bottom of the timeline... It's not a perfect solution but I can see the logic in suppressing hate speech this way
Yeah a lot of these ideas aren’t bad necessarily, Elon just has a messaging issue. He needs to stay off Twitter completely unless it’s announcing changes that have already been vetted and decided on. The more he talks the more he gives advertisers and users reason for pause.

I've never used twitter but I get that obviously to go from free to pay, folks will always moan at first but it ain't a significant amount and it's not like if you don't pay you can't still use twitter, he's just putting a premium to tick which is what's it's always been.

If what people are saying is true then paying for a blue check and taking it away from those who already have it will basically let somebody impersonate anybody they want. People already get fooled by any fake quote with a shade room graphic. If those stories start coming from "names" that are verified it'll be all hell breaking loose.

If what people are saying is true then paying for a blue check and taking it away from those who already have it will basically let somebody impersonate anybody they want. People already get fooled by any fake quote with a shade room graphic. If those stories start coming from "names" that are verified it'll be all hell breaking loose.
I would think the guidelines for getting a blue check wouldn’t change, but now there would be a fee in addition to whatever the process is now. And maybe the process would be opened up to more users. Which would be great because then you know there’s real people behind those comments.

I could be wrong though, which is Elon’s fault for not filling in the details.

"Twitter co-founder Jack Dorsey apologized in response to the layoffs, but admitted he mismanaged the company and grew it too fast. Dorsey claimed many are “angry” with him, but he takes “responsibility” for the situation."

Back