Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Elon Musk Purchases Twitter for $41.39 billion, Elon becomes first person ever to lose $200 Billion Dollars

test
I appreciate the ongoing info @StringerBell... just some healthy feedback tho.. maybe this whole thread shouldnt be majority tweets from Josh Marshall fam. Lets try to get some diverse viewpoints in here.

I can probably be better about my sources as well

he doing what he did a Tesla, make the workers quit to cut down the workforce and he don't have to pay severance or unemployment. Scumbagging those labor protections

This was interesting

played a secret role in Elon Musk's takeover of Twitter ... we've learned he was among the investors who helped Elon buy the bird app.

Sources close to Diddy tell TMZ ... the music and fashion mogul invested north of $10 million for the social media service.

As for Diddy's 8-figure investment, we're told his strategy always revolves around having a seat at the table to represent.

Our sources say Diddy and the rest of Elon's Twitter investors believe in Elon's vision for the bird app. As for what that vision is ... our sources are mum.

Wonder when he plans on using that seat, or if ever...

The government should've brought Twitter and turned it into a public utility.

Lol this is what happens when people refuse to admit that these too big to fail companies deserve to be own by the people that use it.
Word? What about the rest of the media, should it all be state-run?

Back