Welcome To aBlackWeb

Elon Musk Purchases Twitter for $41.39 billion, Elon becomes first person ever to lose $200 Billion Dollars

I was talking about the second part

Watching Bloomberg News now, and they made it seem like it's something he really wants to do.

Honestly, I think he's halfway trolling.

He probably offered to pay $43 billion for it because he thinks the board of directors will turn it down.

If that actually happens, there's going to be angry shareholders that will either sue..........or dump their shares.

After that, the share price drops............there's a whole shitstorm of bad publicity surrounding it..........and Musk ends up buying Twitter to save it, but for a lot less than $43 billion.

Basically, he's trying to set himself up to buy Twitter at a substantial discount.

Depends.

If you buy now and the deal falls through, you might end up losing money because the stock price would drop.

Now, if the deal does go through.........there's no guarantee it will happen under the current terms, so you might make money.........but not as much as you thought you would.

@Sion might have a different take.

I already bought 12 shares 🥴

Watching Bloomberg News now, and they made it seem like it's something he really wants to do.

Honestly, I think he's halfway trolling.

He probably offered to pay $43 billion for it because he thinks the board of directors will turn it down.

If that actually happens, there's going to be angry shareholders that will either sue..........or dump their shares.

After that, the share price drops............there's a whole shitstorm of bad publicity surrounding it..........and Musk ends up buying Twitter to save it, but for a lot less than $43 billion.

Basically, he's trying to set himself up to buy Twitter at a substantial discount.

Or its another pump and dump like he did with that crypto. He could have no intention to buy it and is pretending so the shares surge, then he cashes out and blames twitter.

This guy's constant manipulation of markets really should get him investigated at least. Shit is basically overt insider trading.
Everyone sees it yet the SEC does nothing.

Back