Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Elon Musk Purchases Twitter for $41.39 billion, Elon becomes first person ever to lose $200 Billion Dollars

test
I get lost in the shuffle with the amount of information or misinformation that flows through everyone’s brain but I thought Musk has been considered one of the greatest innovators of our time. Has this been all a lie?

I get lost in the shuffle with the amount of information or misinformation that flows through everyone’s brain but I thought Musk has been considered one of the greatest innovators of our time. Has this been all a lie?
Pretty much. Musk is worse than Steve Jobs. Jobs at least didnt pretend he invented anything, unlike Musk.He was already from a rich family(owned emerald mine in South Africa) and his first successful start up, he started with his brother and a bunch of other people in the late 90's, that was bought out for a lot of money during the 90s crazy tech boom. After that he used like half his new fortune (like 10 mill) and started X.com a online banking company. Peter Thiel's company bought out X.com, & part of the agreement was Elon wanted to be CEO. Thats what ended up being Paypal. But Elon was so bad at being CEO, the board fired him when he left on his honeymoon, cuz he was about to run the company into the ground. Then they made Peter Thiel the CEO, he turned paypal around & it got sold for over a billion dollars.

He then used some of that money to invest in Tesla, a company that already existed. Then he wanted to be CEO and call himself the founder of that company, the founders said no, so he used his money and influence to kick them out of their own company. He's been lying and telling everyone he was the founder of Tesla & never wanted to be CEO, ever since.

In this country if you are white and from a rich family, you can literally fail up in life. You either have your family constantly pay to bail out your bad ideas, or just throw money every where till it sticks somewhere and you hang on to other peoples coat tails to the top.

Thats why I asked that other poster what he was the GOAT of, but he refused to answer because he couldnt answer.

Pretty much. Musk is worse than Steve Jobs. Jobs at least didnt pretend he invented anything, unlike Musk.He was already from a rich family(owned emerald mine in South Africa) and his first successful start up, he started with his brother and a bunch of other people in the late 90's, that was bought out for a lot of money during the 90s crazy tech boom. After that he used like half his new fortune (like 10 mill) and started X.com a online banking company. Peter Thiel's company bought out X.com, & part of the agreement was Elon wanted to be CEO. Thats what ended up being Paypal. But Elon was so bad at being CEO, the board fired him when he left on his honeymoon, cuz he was about to run the company into the ground. Then they made Peter Thiel the CEO, he turned paypal around & it got sold for over a billion dollars.

He then used some of that money to invest in Tesla, a company that already existed. Then he wanted to be CEO and call himself the founder of that company, the founders said no, so he used his money and influence to kick them out of their own company. He's been lying and telling everyone he was the founder of Tesla & never wanted to be CEO, ever since.

In this country if you are white and from a rich family, you can literally fail up in life. You either have your family constantly pay to bail out your bad ideas, or just throw money every where till it sticks somewhere and you hang on to other peoples coat tails to the top.

Thats why I asked that other poster what he was the GOAT of, but he refused to answer because he couldnt answer.
typical hater rhetoric

He's obviously the GOAT of white privilege.
He's a colonizers wetdream

Wait so Ford has more recalls than Tesla but it's never "front page news"?
Automotive recalls always gets press & just about every manufacturer has them. Its natural Ford might have more, because they sell more cars than Tesla.

The real issue with recalls is what kind of recall it is. Tesla gets more press because, they're history of their recalls being over stupid stuff, Tesla/Elon never wanting to admit fault and the big one, is their history if literally not wanting to fix recalls even tho you legally have to.

When you do a safety recall you have to tell the customer and when they bring the vehicle affected it to the dealer, you have to fix it for free. No if ands or butts. In the past Tesla has literally not wanted to fix peoples cars affected from a recalls(because Elon didnt wanna pay for it) and they had to threaten legal action.

All this makes you get scrutinized more

Back