Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Elon Musk Purchases Twitter for $41.39 billion, Elon becomes first person ever to lose $200 Billion Dollars

test
Lmao... who still use Twitter anyway?
It has its uses.

hannibal-eating.gif

it's still where ALOT of people get the majority of their news or "news"

😬

Yup. And post them clippings right here in the world politics thread.

He bet not be tryna charge for that shyt. Now that other platform, whatever it's name was can use that mistake to they benefit.

twitter goes down and another like it will pop up. the WWW is out and everybody done fucked and they liked it. babies coming 9 months around the clock as newborn apps. what was that......toothpaste back into the tube???

Jack is a fucking coon for selling his company to this lunatic without stipulations. He should have put clauses in place to keep the platform the same... but nah he just took the money and ran and now his creation is headed to the graveyard

When you sell something to someone...

That shit ain't yours anymore... I think

And for the amount he got it for he hit the lottery

I like Twitter too but if it dies, it dies 🤷‍♂️

I'm convinced Elon is trying to tank Twitter on purpose. He must have a scheme going sort of like what they did with Toys R Us.
Hes not, he legit thinks all his bad ideas are good ones. Look into the history of him running companies. Its always other people that saved them from tanking from his leadership

Hes not, he legit thinks all his bad ideas are good ones. Look into the history of him running companies. Its always other people that saved them from tanking from his leadership

Yeah, I'm definitely not discounting that, but some of these moves he's making too obviously stupid even for him.

Like who starts to charge money for a free service that's already tanking?

Back