Ellen Says She Was Molested At 15

People are gay just because imo. Its like asking why are you straight? Why does a person like anal.and another person got a foot fetish. People like what they like.

Theres absolutely no hard scientific evidence that molestation creates gay people either.

So it's just a coincidence that so many gay men report having been either sexually abused by an older male as a child or been groomed into thinking it's ok by an older kid? Mind you, I'm not talking the violent "I'mma fuck you in the ass and you're gonna like it" type of rape. Nah, 'cause those victims typically end up hating gays. I'm talking the Jerry Sandusky/Catholic Priest type of shit where they coax their victims into believe it's ok.

So it's just a coincidence that so many gay men report having been either sexually abused by an older male as a child or been groomed into thinking it's ok by an older kid? Mind you, I'm not talking the violent "I'mma fuck you in the ass and you're gonna like it" type of rape. Nah, 'cause those victims typically end up hating gays. I'm talking the Jerry Sandusky/Catholic Priest type of shit where they coax their victims into believe it's ok.
I am sorry sir

tumblr_ov29pssk3w1trbh6do1_400.gif
But that is conjecture and not hard scientific fact.

I am sorry sir

View attachment 137074
But that is conjecture and not hard scientific fact.

there is nothing 100% hard in either direction, but "born this way" was never once validated. There are more studies leaning towards childhoood sexual abuse than anything else.

I'm still compiling the papers where I can. Most of them I've found are behind paywalls and only an abstract is freely available.

Molestation does seem like a reason but implying it’s reason for 99 percent of all cases of homosexuality seem like quite a stretch.

I don't believe that molestation is the cause of homosexuality but I don't doubt many gays were abused as children. Many straight people were abused too.

I don't believe gays are 'born' either tho'. Doesn't make much sense and there should be data backin' that idea by now

Reactions: Inori