Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ellen Pompeo Sparred With Denzel Washington on Grey’s Anatomy: “This Is My Show”

If I had a white wife I'm pretty sure I wouldn't equate her yelling at an actor on set to going out and hunting for any random black man to kill.

Stop being a fucking clown for a second.

Or at least wipe your fucking mouth before you talk to me so i don't smell second-hand tariq nashid on your breath.

If I had a white wife I'm pretty sure I wouldn't equate her yelling at an actor on set to going out and hunting for any random black man to kill.

Or at least wipe your fucking mouth before you talk to me so i don't smell second-hand tariq nashid on your breath.
There's no way YOU have a black woman, that's for sure

You're another abw soft shoe tapdancing cowardly negro quick to cape for whites and run interference

Anti black racism is never ever a big deal to you cuz you're a 40 year old bum ass troll who doesn't stand for shit

damn

Yall really about to fight for the next 10 pages over Ellen Fucking Pompeo? On A Black Web.

Let's reflect.

Lol you mentor made a documentary about black male rape and you love him for it. He literally scammed you in your face and you deny it. You’re brainwashed. You could be leading your own thing but noooo
Yo

I get that you're a shameless faggoty black man, i get that

But you don't feel the least bit weird obsessing over me like this? For years tho.. Like, you have no qualms derailing a thread, your friends thread and changing the subject to literally obsess over me

That's unscrupulous behavior

I know that's a big word for an abortion survivor like yourself but look it up..

Yo

I get that you're a shameless faggoty black man, i get that

But you don't feel the least bit weird obsessing over me like this? For years tho.. Like, you have no qualms derailing a thread, your friends thread and changing the subject to literally obsess over me

That's unscrupulous behavior

I know that's a big word for an abortion survivor like yourself but look it up..

Now you acting like a victim we equally been talking cash shit fur a year. Only reason you mad is cuz you got scammed now and we saw it. Kill the dramatics. I thought this was mutual now I’m bullying you. That’s some white woman shit man. And Tariq is your white knight

Now you acting like a victim we equally been talking cash shit fur a year. Only reason you mad is cuz you got scammed now and we saw it. Kill the dramatics. I thought this was mutual now I’m bullying you. That’s some white woman shit man. And Tariq is your white knight
Bitch, i said you're OBSESSED with me. They only thing you bully is your sexuality

You have not commented on the subject you're commenting on me. I don't have a problem with shitting on you because its fun and i am smarter than you, obviously... but I'm asking why are you so ok with obsessing over one poster and derailing threads? Dont deflect again

Bitch, i said you're OBSESSED with me. They only thing you bully is your sexuality

You have not commented on the subject you're commenting on me. I don't have a problem with shitting on you because its fun and i am smarter than you, obviously... but I'm asking why are you so ok with obsessing over one poster and derailing threads? Dont deflect again

It’s not a deflection it’s been plenty times you insulted me without me mentioning you. So I insult you back you say it’s obsession. That’s white people shit man. All over a nigga who scammed you. You was cool with my insults before now you feel attacked. Still ain’t explain why the nigga ain’t help the mall in watts or why he had a white realtor. But that’s your man and it’s your right to stick by him.

51 year old white women saying "went ham", and "but like, yo, we went at it one day". Lol.

or you can simply read the title of the thread and not enter if it doesnt tickle your fancy

you wrote a response at the beginning of the thread implying you dont care

just to waltz back in hours later….

whats the sense???

Last edited:
Back