Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ellen Pompeo Sparred With Denzel Washington on Grey’s Anatomy: “This Is My Show”

SOUNDS%2BABOUT%2BWHITE.gif

As soon as I saw the title I remembered she has black kids and might still be married to a black man so she probably feels she can talk to brothers any type of way cause she talks to that nigga any type of way. I'm sure he did what needed to be done and what will in the future. Can't butt heads with a legend, disrespect his wife and survive long in that industry.

She dies when the show dies. 🤷🏿‍♂️

As soon as I saw the title I remembered she has black kids and might still be married to a black man so she probably feels she can talk to brothers any type of way cause she talks to that nigga any type of way. I'm sure he did what needed to be done and what will in the future. Can't butt heads with a legend, disrespect his wife and survive long in that industry.

She dies when the show dies. 🤷🏿‍♂️

That’s true. I don’t know who this bitch is and I’ve never got into Greys Anatomy. Pretty sure you don’t talk shit about Denzel and expect people to like you after that. She better hold on to that role while she can if she can.

That’s true. I don’t know who this bitch is and I’ve never got into Greys Anatomy. Pretty sure you don’t talk shit about Denzel and expect people to like you after that. She better hold on to that role while she can if she can.

Same thing happened to the other white chick that left the show katherine Heigl. She was so accustomed to talking to people any type of way on the grey's anatomy set. Left the show cause she felt she was bigger than it and tried to carry that over to Hollywood film. They canceled her privileged ass with the quickness.

I have a special hate for Twitter. It's full of wasteman and cyatties arguing about nothin. Because how much depth can u really get across with a 280 character limit? It's slogan city. Fuk that noise.

I have a special hate for Twitter. It's full of wasteman and cyatties arguing about nothin. Because how much depth can u really get across with a 280 character limit? It's slogan city. Fuk that noise.

36 words 200 characters

Back