Welcome To aBlackWeb

Elizabeth Holmes, founder and former CEO of Theranos, goes on trial on allegations of defrauding investors and patients.

She's white and from a rich family, dont be surprised if she gets no time. Shes already engaged to a millionaire hotel heir and you can tell shes going for the sympathy route with the jury. She just happened to get pregnant before her trial and her defense is blaming everything on her ex bf, that was the COO i believe. Claiming he was manipulating her into doing all of this.

She's white and from a rich family, dont be surprised if she gets no time. Shes already engaged to a millionaire hotel heir and you can tell shes going for the sympathy route with the jury. She just happened to get pregnant before her trial and her defense is blaming everything on her ex bf, that was the COO i believe. Claiming he was manipulating her into doing all of this.
Nah they locking her nut ass up.

She put ppl's lives in danger.

This story been so interesting to me since I heard of her and saw that HBO doc yrs ago.

I don't see her getting off with all the money and fraud she committed.

if she was a serial killer I wouldn't be surprised.

This story been so interesting to me since I heard of her and saw that HBO doc yrs ago.

Yeah, she played w ppl's money & health, she's screwed screwed

No question shes gunna be found guilty. The question is, of what and how much time will she get? Would surprise me to hear 2 years min security and 10 years probation.

No question shes gunna be found guilty. The question is, of what and how much time will she get? Would surprise me to hear 2 years min security and 10 years probation.

They're gonna try to pin it all on the brown man 'cause the innocent, naieve white woman is obviously a victim of his wily schemes.

Back