Welcome To aBlackWeb

Elimination Chamber PPV Thread: 3/8/2020

Tbh...I can see Carillo being more of heel than a face. He just has that look. Showed a lil bit of that crazy side after that get back to Humberto. Bet money if they turned him heel, he'll get a better reaction.

I also see him.and Garza linking up as tag team and gettin them titles.
That would be a perfect pairing.

Is anyone hyped for tonight’s PPV? I completely forgot it was tonight until I saw this thread again. Doubt I’ll watch

imagine if the network didn’t exist and folks had to pay $60 for a show with zero world championship matches, zero women’s championship matches, and the # 1 contenders for your top two titles heading into WM aren’t even scheduled to appear on the show

Is anyone hyped for tonight’s PPV? I completely forgot it was tonight until I saw this thread again. Doubt I’ll watch
I am.
Hopefully I finish gaming in time...I be getting caught up

I'm watching but after WrestleMania I'm cancelling the network. I want to catch the R-Truth/Big Show podcasts & Ruthless Aggression series.

Watching Sabrina... I'm check it in a second

I'm watching...as well as Altered Carbon.

Zerlina lookin magically delicious of course

That DB/Gulak match was actually good.

WWE has the most talented roster they've had in it's 30+ yr existence and they constantly waste guys. Shit isn't going to get any better.

That DB/Gulak match was actually good.

WWE has the most talented roster they've had in it's 30+ yr existence and they constantly waste guys. Shit isn't going to get any better.

I remember someone sayin if WWE wanted to...they could blow AEW out the water. The problem wit that...they won't.

WWE's mantra...Quantity>>>>>Quality.

Back