Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Edwina Carla Isaac (The South African Queen) 🇿🇦

67ffe17737713254fa0e30acd9f294f34337a9c5.jpg
U9F0HTx.gif

She's sheisty. Paid for a $75 nude bundle and she sent me non nude content months later saying that she doesn't do nude content anymore. When I pressed her about it she got on this feminist shit, talking about "it's my body, I can do what I want". She eventually sent me an old slowed down and shortened version of a nude clip that already leaked.

She's sheisty. Paid for a $75 nude bundle and she sent me non nude content months later saying that she doesn't do nude content anymore. When I pressed her about it she got on this feminist shit, talking about "it's my body, I can do what I want". She eventually sent me an old slowed down and shortened version of a nude clip that already leaked.
this will happen when u deal with women

Live and learn, Padawan.

the keyword "a nude clip that already leaked" when you understand that these hoes got a hold on simps with a weaker mind. you'll understand you'll come buy $100-$800 of content.......for free. you dont do business with hoes. youre not a customer. youre a get rich quick scheme.

Back