Welcome To aBlackWeb

Education is key: Linking long-term success to century old learning

LUCIEN

I hate getting punched in the head
"Jesuits are shit"

"Any missionary is garbage because there were a lot of bad missionaries exploiting new worlds"

There is a lot of truth to this, but not entire truth. My fam is from DR, which was invaded in 1965 under Johnson, against what most seem to believe is our constitution, in order to establish resource power in government. If you already know this, then you already know that Cuba never faced that because of Fidel. Say what you want about communist systems, but Russian alliance enabled him to keep Cuba out of the US' grips. In 6 days I am planning to hit a jam to celebrate the revolution, which shines as an example of how equality policies can shine, even under dark skies. The main connection here: Che and Fidel were otherwise poor, overthrew governments, armed mostly with the knowledge they gained through Jesuit schooling. (link here)

Closer to our time, studies of both Africa and S. America point to a long-lasting effect of community, social, and economic benefits to this day. Regions affected most by the literacy and art have higher wages, higher quality of life, and more white-collar employees.

A similar take has been suggested with Jewish folks across the globe: the diaspora appears to benefit a lot from early (1000-1400) investments in literacy; each one, teach one allowed more folks to contribute. These are damn near ancient lesson, taught before modern english, which have largely contributed to success in various minority groups. With these two studies, it's hard to say School is not the way to win. (the authority on this issue here)

It's fun to mock education, learning, and books, but when we can see that it not only liberated Cuba, but also allowed a persecuted group to better deal with their marginalization, we can't truly suggest someone drop out to be an artist without also suggesting that they drop their responsibilities to those who inherit the earth after them. Each one, teach one, so our sons inherit a learned Earth.

Bump.

Cuba is important. Not just for DR folks, but for the world. Fidel, despite his flaws, kept Cuba out of US hands. That is a win.

Let's teach our kids that it's cool to be a nerd, i guess is what i'm saying. The nerdy folks here almost come across a bit shy, but if nerdiness is power then we should embrace a lot of it

Interesting topic. Thank you very much for raising this issue. Education is a sphere, a branch of our life, which seems to me more important than any other. The level of his life, general well-being, health, financial freedom and so on depends on the level of a person’s education. Recently, with the help of best paper writing service, I made my paper. It is very important that after the presentation people came up to me and thanked me, because I made me really pay attention to the importance of this issue.

Last edited:
Back