Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ebony Alert

I actually don't think this is a good idea. If people ignore normal Amber and Missing Persons alerts whenever they involve black people, what do you think they will do when you segment black people to an isolated alert. There's the chance that this could actually do more harm than good.

I mean I hear you but I don’t think it’s for outsiders as much as it is for us

Ain’t it up to like 100 kids missing in Cleveland…WiTH amber alert?

Can we focus on the missing kids at some point?

Wild that it’s gonna be somebody’s job to make sure the missing person meets the criteria for an alert

“She’s a quarter black but she’s actually a year too old…fuck it she’s on her own”

That’s how Newsom operates though, the optics around demographics are priority 1.

When he had to nominate a replacement for Feinstein he was like “find me a black lesbian.”

That’s how Newsom operates though, the optics around demographics are priority 1.

When he had to nominate a replacement for Feinstein he was like “find me a black lesbian.”

I mean... the defacto standard has typically been "find me a straight white christian male". can't blame a guy for trying. Also his reasoning kinda made sense... there were so many people jockeying for the appointment and he basically said he wouldn't appoint someone to fill the vacancy that was planning to run for the job when it was time for elections. Of course you can only do that that if you're talking about a guaranteed liberal democrat getting elected either way since you don't get any blood on your hands but it is what it is.

Back