Easy Money Week Vol 5: Best Screensaver/Wallpaper

remedy screensaver is terrible.

low key that shit scary.

if a child picked up her phone and saw it they would bust out in tears

Wait how Remedy won and most of us got more GOATs than she does??

What da covfefe? Lol

Oh....This what we gone do?

All y'all wallpapers look like straight

giphy (5).gif

Except the ones with the cute munchkins.

With Love,

:foh1:

*edit*
Oh and except Whis for the Outkast wallpaper...How much I won?

Nigga, what version of Android is this? Ice cream or gingerbread?

Gingerbread.

Cyanogenmod did make a Jellybean and KitKat update for it, but I've been lazy about updating it. Shit just works for what I need out of it.

edit: Damn, looks like there's a Nougat update for it. Might fuck with it.

Gingerbread.

Cyanogenmod did make a Jellybean and KitKat update for it, but I've been lazy about updating it. Shit just works for what I need out of it.

edit: Damn, looks like there's a Nougat update for it. Might fuck with it.
Yeah brah, go ahead and look into that lol

Yeah brah, go ahead and look into that lol

It would just be for more cosmetic reasons or curiosity that anything else. That phone is tied to my business; all it's used for is phone calls and email, nothing else really.

It would just be for more cosmetic reasons or curiosity that anything else. That phone is tied to my business; all it's used for is phone calls and email, nothing else really.
i think it fixes some security vulnerabilities as well and makes it compatible with other apps that may not work with older versions of android

i think it fixes some security vulnerabilities as well and makes it compatible with other apps that may not work with older versions of android

That's the thing: It's strictly business on that phone: Phone calls, music, and email. I might get a window mount for it and start using it as a dash cam but that's about it.

That's the thing: It's strictly business on that phone: Phone calls, music, and email. I might get a window mount for it and start using it as a dash cam but that's about it.
are you gonna use an app for that?

are you gonna use an app for that?

The regular camera app is sufficient to record video. Just fire it up and go.

The phone itself is a Samsung Galaxy S4G (SGH T959V). The camera on it records 720p video at 30fps. It can use up to a 32GB microSD card so storage won't be an issue (it's got an 8GB card in it now).

That's if I decide to do it. I'm still on the fence.

Apologizes for the tardiness. Bread's been sent out.