Welcome To aBlackWeb

East Pittsburgh cop shoots & kills unarmed Blk 17yo.Update:Cop charged w/ criminal homicide…

This is some bullshit man... these kids were not a threat... they were RUNNING AWAY.

Plenty of white suspects have ran away and not been shot in the back. Plenty of white suspects have advanced toward cops in a threatening manner and not been shot. Dont excuse this bullshit and say the cops were in the right. Shooting someone in the back is some cowardly shit
So dumb cops openly do dumb shit that can potentially get civilians hurt and you want all of them to do it. I would not want those cops patrolling my area where a slip up like that can cause a innocent person their life

And cops do kill armed white men or those that walk towards them. Or are we just talking about the ones that are popular on social media?

So dumb cops openly do dumb shit that can potentially get civilians hurt and you want all of them to do it. I would not want those cops patrolling my area where a slip up like that can cause a innocent person their life

Knock it the fuck off. When it comes to dumb cops doing "dumb shit" in black communities... civilians are not just hurt... they are KILLED by the fuckin cops

And cops do kill armed white men or those that walk towards them. Or are we just talking about the ones that are popular on social media?

Yeah i'm not doing this with you... You know gotdamn well that cops are alot harsher and more likely to pull the trigger when it comes to dealing with potential black suspects.. and it's not even close

Knock it the fuck off. When it comes to dumb cops doing "dumb shit" in black communities... civilians are not just hurt... they are KILLED by the fuckin cops

Yeah i'm not doing this with you... You know gotdamn well that cops are alot harsher and more likely to pull the trigger when it comes to dealing with potential black suspects.. and it's not even close
Can you provide evidence

Fuck it, I'll bite.

Here is an article about one of the most recent reports on police shootings and racial bias. The conclusion from it was

In the U.S., African Americans are 2.5 times more likely to be killed by police than white people. For black women, the rate is 1.4 times more likely.

That’s according to a new study conducted by Frank Edwards, of Rutgers University’s School of Criminal Justice, Hedwig Lee, of Washington University in St. Louis’s Department of Sociology, and Michael Esposito, of the University of Michigan’s Institute for Social Research. The researchers used verified data on police killings from 2013 to 2018 compiled by the website Fatal Encounters, created by Nevada-based journalist D. Brian Burghart. Under their models, they found that roughly 1-in-1,000 black boys and men will be killed by police in their lifetime. For white boys and men, the rate is 39 out of 100,000.

Now what makes this article interesting is it's actually more discussing another report that said there was no real racial bias and that people were shot based on what group was committing the most crime in a particular area. The reasoning had flaws and they were pointed out in the article. However, even the guy saying racial bias didn't exist had to admit that when white people were shot, they were more likely to be attacking the cops or doing something threatening. That's not the case for blacks.

This is what University of Nebraska at Omaha criminology professor Justin Nix examined in his 2017 study on police killings. Nix’s research, which Cesario cites often in his own study, also focuses on police shooting-killings in 2015, when police killed nearly twice as many white people that year (495) than they did black people (258). But 15 percent of the black people police killed that year were unarmed, compared with just 6 percent of white people who were unarmed when killed by police. The study also found that 24 percent of African Americans and 32 percent of other non-white racial groups were not attacking police officers when they were killed, compared to 17 percent of white people.

So even these people that believe that blacks aren't killed by cops more than whites have to admit that whites can get away with a lot more shit than blacks and live to tell the story.

Back