Welcome To aBlackWeb

Easily controlled people

Duwop

I'm the 3rd little piggy, imma fuck wit dem bricks
Mod Squad
I think a lot of people date people that they deem easily controlled or manipulated.

It's almost their type.. They just don't know how to admit it.

Like if they a little slow and don't know a lotta shit

go along with shit cuz they are very passive

Not very responsible and can be dependent...

I don't know if this is toxic or not... But many people who have a strong personality will flat out be unattracted to any one that has an equally strong personality.

I think that's why you see a lotta single woman with great jobs, cuz they refuse to be passive and they refuse to date down

Where ass a lotta men in the same boat prefer to date down because they know having money gives them more power in a relationship.

It's conversation I haven't really had out loud yet.... But I've noticed trends.

Thoughts??

I have a theory about how men are more attracted to women who appear to be easily controlled 🤔
I hate that shit. I don't want to chase too hard or too long but I can appreciate a chick that just don't give it up and a chick that can check me when I'm tripping.

Don't like a chick that let's niggas walk all over them and control them. On the flip I don't want one that thinks she can walk all over me either.

I think weak people are attracted to easy controlled people. I personally gravitate and align myself towards powerful people and try to build up the 'weak' so we can all be great!

I think weak people are attracted to easy controlled people. I personally gravitate and align myself towards powerful people and try to build up the 'weak' so we can all be great!
I like conversation, so I could never be with a passive easily agreeable person. But a lot of people live for that shit

Its not something I judge people on. People are compatible with whoever they are compatible with for whatever their reasons are.
Yeah, that's why I said I'm not sure if it's toxic.... But I've definitely observed it. And it's very interesting. Cuz it tends to be people who have a lesser opinion of the opposite sex who are the most active in this

I like conversation, so I could never be with a passive easily agreeable person. But a lot of people live for that shit
I'm can be a passive easily agreeable person, if you know wtf you're doing or talking about. If not I will take charge and fix that shit. I know the type you're referring too, doormats as such. Just wanted to point out not all kinds of submission are signs of weakness.

When I was young I dated women that had low expectations of what to expect from me so I didn’t have to do much. Like I purposely went after women that thought having a clean car meant you was a good dude. I don’t think control was in my mind overall, I just didn’t wanna have to do shit cause those same women never made me wanna do shit for them.

Dominant personalities can do that sometimes and it's toxic when a that dominant person is fully aware while using it. Borderline bullying and running the relationship instead of working with the person is a problem.

i've noticed this a lot with men around me

when i started paying attention to differences in our relationships and how we lived, it dawned on me that a lot of guys choose the cutest chick they can control in some form....they need to be ahead of them financially, mentally, etc in order to have that dominant role and be depended on

from where im standing that shit looks ridiculously easy and one sided (for him).....but I gotta say I see the appeal when they're telling their stories of doing wtf they wanna do and they got all this free time and money because its all their say

I think something has always turned me away from that cuz i always had knuckleheads that wanted to run the world lol....never been with an "easy" or "submissive" chick that needed me

Back