Welcome To aBlackWeb

Earl Thomas wife catches him cheating bursts into the home and pulls gun out

Yeah, I was wondering where the '3sum with ya brother' shit came from. A nigga will put dubs on anything or purposely run with some shit cuz it sounds more salacious.

Last edited:
But when you tell a married person something you do have to accept it can be told to their Wife/Husband

Nah...don't agree with that shit at all. I don't know a goddamn thing about my wife's friend's personal lives outside of the ones who are mutual friends we've both known for years. But just her friends, I have no interest at all in hearing anything about their lives. Shit I barely remember the name of her best friend's husband and they were each other's maids of honors in both her and our weddings.

These days, I honestly don't see any legitimate reason for couples to have each other's passwords and logins to shit, outside of issues based around lack of trust. With technology the way it is, its too easy to share the things that need to be shared without giving up access to everything.

I'm just not with giving up my personal privacy based on...I don't even know what.

Certain emergency situations you may need to have that access if your spouse can't do it themselves

Nah...don't agree with that shit at all. I don't know a goddamn thing about my wife's friend's personal lives outside of the ones who are mutual friends we've both known for years. But just her friends, I have no interest at all in hearing anything about their lives. Shit I barely remember the name of her best friend's husband and they were each other's maids of honors in both her and our weddings.

Well you better get to know because they can be terrible people and she don’t see it.

Well you better get to know because they can be terrible people and she don’t see it.

Oh that type of shit I peep and have warned her about before. Her and a childhood friend parted ways a couple years ago because of shit I had been warning her about for years...I'm talking their actual personal lives/relationships. I don't know or need to know those details. Of course I know basic shit

Back