Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMING SOON EA Sports’ College Football 25 (TBA)

Really can't wait to see how this is gonna be. I wonder how many teams they're gonna have in the game. Plus I know EA is gonna be pulling alot of money grabs for in-game purchases.

Yea but if they tryna screw the players again I can’t support it
Facts it is possible to do though. I believe there will have to be some type of compensation for both the NCAA and the players in order for this game to get published. TBH I think EA is just spitballing at this point to see if the game has a fan base still. Once they see the fanbase is still there I think they will renegotiate to get a more accurate game for future purposes.

I haven’t played a football game since maybe 2013 but i always liked NCAA more than madden

I imagine they’ll probably use some classic teams with players who’ve already left college

All sports games moved their main focus to online play now and I don’t know how you do that with current teams unless the players are getting their cut.

Lost in all this is the fact they are still the only company allowed to make a college fb game

No NCAA in the title...

Interesting...

Kids need to get paid though, hope it all works out...

No NCAA in the title...

Interesting...

Kids need to get paid though, hope it all works out...
I legit didn't notice that and that's definitely on purpose now that you brought it to my attention

This will more than likely have generic everything. But they do have the license but it might just be to use in madden at this point. If there is no way to create and share rosters, this probably won't get off the ground

Back