Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW EA Sports’ College Football 25

Added to Calendar: 07-19-24

Is it available to play Tuesday or tomorrow at 4pm? My system says tomorrow but EA is saying the 16th

20240714_133327.jpg

That's what I was thinking, I got the deluxe edition and it showed available tomorrow but EA kept putting out that early release would be Tuesday

No team builder/creation suite on release.

i think ill wait a few more weeks...

That's what I was thinking, I got the deluxe edition and it showed available tomorrow but EA kept putting out that early release would be Tuesday

Yeah,people are already playing and uploading vids to Youtube,Travis Hunter is still playing live on his YT channel.

The hype for this game has gotten extra corny. There definitely wasn’t this many people interested in NCAA like that back in the day. The nostalgia has definitely gotten a hold of people. Especially the college age people hyping it up. The last new one they played came out before they were teenagers. The last great one they released was 18 years ago.

Let’s be real here. EA is really trying to sell niggas on the engine and mechanics not playing like Madden when they have been repacking Madden for 15 years now. Niggas are letting nostalgia and a big push from celebrities hype up this game. The way that athletes are going out of their way to hype it up has a very Crypto or new COD feel to it.

Do not fall for that shit.

Also, there’s NO FUCKING WAY THAT THIS GAME SHOULD BE MORE THAN $60!!!!!!!!!

These niggas haven’t released a game this generation in the last 10 years. They’re literally packing the Madden Ultimate Team stimulus in this shit and niggas are letting nostalgia and influencers, celebrities hype this shit up.

Travis Hunter is 21. He was 11 when the last NCAA game came out. Madden was still trash then. Niggas were not crushed when NCAA ended with 2014. If anything, niggas we’re asking for these games to take a year off in between releases. Yet here we are with Madden and 2K Stringer Belling the same package and niggas are letting “Influencers” hype this shit up.

Be better my niggas.

The hype for this game has gotten extra corny. There definitely wasn’t this many people interested in NCAA like that back in the day. The nostalgia has definitely gotten a hold of people. Especially the college age people hyping it up. The last new one they played came out before they were teenagers. The last great one they released was 18 years ago.

Let’s be real here. EA is really trying to sell niggas on the engine and mechanics not playing like Madden when they have been repacking Madden for 15 years now. Niggas are letting nostalgia and a big push from celebrities hype up this game. The way that athletes are going out of their way to hype it up has a very Crypto or new COD feel to it.

These niggas haven’t released a game this generation in the last 10 years. They’re literally packing the Madden Ultimate Team stimulus in this shit and niggas are letting nostalgia and influencers, celebrities hype this shit up.

Travis Hunter is 21. He was 11 when the last NCAA game came out. Madden was still trash then. Niggas were not crushed when NCAA ended with 2014. If anything, niggas we’re asking for these games to take a year off in between releases. Yet here we are with Madden and 2K Stringer Belling the same package and niggas are letting “Influencers” hype this shit up.

Be better my niggas.
You couldn't be anymore wrong lol

Be better my niggas.
Idk...I remember the college football games being very popular before, and they didn't even have the player's real names.

As for the gameplay, I can agree it will probably be more of the same, but we'll see.

Be better my niggas.
Los Angeles Lakers Applause GIF by NBA

If you purchase the Deluxe edition ($99.99 😬) ,you can play tomorrow (Mon 7/15 ). Regular edition releases Fri or Thursday evening .

I’m thinking about the deluxe but so I really need to pay that extra 30 just for some points and shit.

Finna make ODU crazy

Be better my niggas.

Look sports game players giro the most part are casual. Niggas have been ok with playing these games over and over because a new season means new game. We know ncaa is lower level Madden we know it’s not gonna play that much different. But we liked ncaa for the Heisman and winning championships and recruiting players. I’m getting cuz I want to build a dynasty

And people only gonna pay for the 99.99 or 150.00 version if they want it early

Yes all the sports games can just be updated every year instead of making a new one but they won’t

You couldn't be anymore wrong lol

Ok. There’s nothing new or innovative coming with this game. The truth of the matter is that they can’t make it that much different from Madden because then EA will have to answer for Madden’s sins.

I need niggas to think. This game is being marketed to people in a specific age bracket and they are trying to pull hard on your nostalgia.

How do I know that this will be the same shit? What’s the first thing you see when you go and try and pre-order the game? Alumni Ultimate Team.

Ultimate Team is just a glorified dream team builder. If I wanted to play with all my favorite players from the Browns, including their legends, why not just add the old teams from specific years like they used to? Or and All-Star team for each team like they used to do?

Nope. They will repackage a cash grab like Ultimate Team and tell niggas that NCAA is going to play different than Madden. It’s not going to play different. How ever it plays won’t be good enough because the same company is pushing it.

Look sports game players giro the most part are casual. Niggas have been ok with playing these games over and over because a new season means new game. We know ncaa is lower level Madden we know it’s not gonna play that much different. But we liked ncaa for the Heisman and winning championships and recruiting players. I’m getting cuz I want to build a dynasty

And people only gonna pay for the 99.99 or 150.00 version if they want it early

Yes all the sports games can just be updated every year instead of making a new one but they won’t

I’ll get it when it’s inevitably discounted on PlayStation Plus.

Why do you think they’ll get the dynasty mode right in NCAA when they can’t get it right in Madden?

Back