Welcome To aBlackWeb

E3 2021 Thread

I almost gave up on the series after that first one
Dude, me too lmao. about halfway through I was like "just get it over with" and skipped all the extra shit you could do like the bounties.

13-2 came out and from the jump didnt seem that appealing, but again, just grinded it out as quick as possible.

13-3 I wasnt going to buy at all. Then I was at gamestop and saw a used copy for 12 bucks and was like "just do it dude, youve played literally every installment since 6.." Bought it and i liked it better than 2, but still hated it. I just didnt enjoy ANY of the characters which is weird.

One thing the 13 series did do that was pretty cool though is the paradime system. Able to swap out all your characters classes and get off quick heals/defense spells. I thought that was awesome.

Dude, me too lmao. about halfway through I was like "just get it over with" and skipped all the extra shit you could do like the bounties.

13-2 came out and from the jump didnt seem that appealing, but again, just grinded it out as quick as possible.

13-3 I wasnt going to buy at all. Then I was at gamestop and saw a used copy for 12 bucks and was like "just do it dude, youve played literally every installment since 6.." Bought it and i liked it better than 2, but still hated it. I just didnt enjoy ANY of the characters which is weird.

One thing the 13 series did do that was pretty cool though is the paradime system. Able to swap out all your characters classes and get off quick heals/defense spells. I thought that was awesome.
I hadn't played them that long, started with FF X.
I've played them all (minus 13-2 and 13-3) from X up to 15 and I must say that 13 was a 'WTF' moment for me. Game was very linear from what I remember

Back