Welcome To aBlackWeb

E3 2019 Thread

That FF8 remaster... in the trailer... that's not the remastered footage/gameplay is it? Cuz that shit sure looks like the same ol game I played back in 99.

I'm not expecting too much of a graphics bump unfortunately. Shame cuz that game was underrated

tumblr_psx1si3sK61sa4prjo1_540.gif

tumblr_psx1si3sK61sa4prjo2_540.gif

tumblr_psx1si3sK61sa4prjo3_540.gif

tumblr_psx1si3sK61sa4prjo4_540.gif

I don't know if that game is based on the MCU or not. Yes, the story mode has Cap, IM, Hulk, Thor, and Widow and those are the main MCU Avengers - Hawkeye, but those are also the most famous Avengers in general. The Co-op mode is expected to have many more characters though. We'll see how those line up with the MCU characters. They already showed that the Antman used in the game will be Pym not Lang, so that already strays from the MCU.

It's like they really think gamers are stupid, The Division, Watch Dogs, Anthem, Sea of Thieves. None of these games even came close to what was shown at E3.

No ones gonna fall for this shit no more, we can actually see people playing the games who get early access, we can see ur games are shit before we buy them, if we buy them, we buy them when they are discounted

Smash bros is the only reason I would own a Nintendo console. I like other titles Nintendo has, but if theres anything that makes me get one, its smash bros.

The character models for avengers look wack, but supposedly the game is connected to the ps4 spiderman game in some sort of way. That game was pretty cool although I never finished it. Taskmaster is the supposed main villain of the avengers game so that could be interesting.

Smash bros is the only reason I would own a Nintendo console. I like other titles Nintendo has, but if theres anything that makes me get one, its smash bros.

The character models for avengers look wack, but supposedly the game is connected to the ps4 spiderman game in some sort of way. That game was pretty cool although I never finished it. Taskmaster is the supposed main villain of the avengers game so that could be interesting.

The single player mode for that avengers game does nothing for me, but the multiplayer might make it worth copping if what they say about it is true.

Back