Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dylan from Diddy's show "Making the Band" says Dave Chappelle's skit burned his career.

so many ways he could have made that rub work for him. Could have dropped a mixtape called

Dylan
Dylan
Dylan
Dylan
& Dylan...

Played Chappelle's clip on the first track.... Then go in. Like make it work for you... Instead he crying about it years later. Like if your kid got no food in the fridge, you can't blame that on nobody but yourself

This may be one of the reasons why I think Puff might be innocent of the salacious accusations on him

Like if these disgruntled band niggas ain’t got no Puff stories to tell then…..

This may be one of the reasons why I think Puff might be innocent of the salacious accusations on him

Like if these disgruntled band niggas ain’t got no Puff stories to tell then…..
Naw Dave roasted that nigga too...

Had him drinking Cambodian breast milk.....

That's some wild ass shit that Diddy prolly do 😫

Really? I never really checked for them after the show. I hated that bad boy this bad boy that song and just checked out after that. I'll have to give it a listen.
The song composition is really good

I like the solo tracks and the group tracks

Production was on point as well

I thought Fred and choppa had great chemistry on the song they had together

Ness did his thing

Sara solo song was nice

I don't think babs had a solo but she did her thing on every track.

Dylan could've had a bigger role but as the hook dude, it did what it needed it to do

He wasn’t drinking breast milk now I think about it. That nigga was milking Cambodian men.
I think it was a low key sex trafficking reference... Like how do you just have young Cambodian women on deck to acquire a taste for their breast milk. Unless you got houses where it's a bunch of shipped over sex workers. They fuck up and get pregnant... Diddy don't send you home he makes you pump him a bottle of breast milk every day

Da Band's album actually was ok. It was definitely better than I know alot of people thought it was gonna be but all of them fucked that up chance not just Dylan. That skit just made his shit more memorable

The song composition is really good

I like the solo tracks and the group tracks

Production was on point as well

I thought Fred and choppa had great chemistry on the song they had together

Ness did his thing

Sara solo song was nice

I don't think babs had a solo but she did her thing on every track.

Dylan could've had a bigger role but as the hook dude, it did what it needed it to do

Oh sh!t you just reminded me...

Chopper City Suit | Know Your Meme

Back