Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Dying Light 2

I am enjoying it.
Missing the ragdoll physics from the first game but i hear thats coming soon. Wish we could repair weapons or throw them upon having them break but... I guess the environmental's are a decent trade off.

I think the complaints most people have are due to how it felt to be Crane at the end of dying light the following and forget thw grind to get to that level.

Also it didnt happen in the first year. We gradually got to the point of uber crane.

Shit went crazy the past week, not gonna be able to get it this week

also only encountered one bug so far.

A follow mission in the beginning. Dont know if its game breaking but when the dude started glitching I just pushed forward and he rendered in correctly.

So dont stop and pantomime over any lil imperfection and the game wont brick.

Literally thinking about what imma do with my days back...

Still gotta beat last of us and watch dogs.... But they was getting boring..... Need something new

Literally thinking about what imma do with my days back...

Still gotta beat last of us and watch dogs.... But they was getting boring..... Need something new
There is plenty to do in DL2.

They claim 500 hours worth of missions and activities.

There is sooo much to do.

Plenty of moments that triggered my fear of heights and left me with extremely sweaty hands.

Im at the epilogue and went back to finish secondaries amd activities, so I'm bout done with the main story.

This game gonna have me ruin another controller 😕

So yeah, I like it. Definitely reminds me of playing village, but the controls aren't as smooth. I suck at fighting.

I think it will get better the more I unlock on the skills tree and get used to combat.... But it's still tough

Night time isn't be as scary as the first one.... But it's still crazy. The little sword that you get thru the website is dope as fuck. And I can't wait to unlock this op'd drop kick I kept hearing about.....

So yeah, I like it. Definitely reminds me of playing village, but the controls aren't as smooth. I suck at fighting.

I think it will get better the more I unlock on the skills tree and get used to combat.... But it's still tough

Night time isn't be as scary as the first one.... But it's still crazy. The little sword that you get thru the website is dope as fuck. And I can't wait to unlock this op'd drop kick I kept hearing about.....
Yeah night time is a cinch in this one...

Adding levels of volatiles to the chase instead of just out right having the big bads on your ass made it so much easier.

Combat and parkour gets better as you level up. You are going to need it so level up.

Back