Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dwight Howard’s 12yo Son Braylon Calls Him Out For Being A Deadbeat Father, Says He Hates Him

And this goofy little weirdo felt the need to go to social media and post a video ranting about his dysfunctional family’s personal issues.

Cool.

(Didn’t watch the video, by the way)

What u mean

She's just one of those chicks that can put on a good face, but then turn around and do some foul shit out of nowhere. When I first met her, she seemed like she had ambitions to actually be something. That impression didn't last long though after she did a few things that showed she wasn't really about shit. Years later when I heard about the Dwight shit and saw her on Basketball Wives, I wasn't really surprised by any of it.

She's just one of those chicks that can put on a good face, but then turn around and do some foul shit out of nowhere. When I first met her, she seemed like she had ambitions to actually be something. That impression didn't last long though after she did a few things that showed she wasn't really about shit. Years later when I heard about the Dwight shit and saw her on Basketball Wives, I wasn't really surprised by any of it.
You tried to smash like a gentlemen and she curved you huh

Sometimes it pays to be a scumbag

He probably ain't shit but it's obvious he was put up to making that video and that's the saddest part.

Shaq...the son & bm. Damn... muthafuccas tryin to take Howard's championship joy away from him huh?

Which I don't understand why. I understand they had/have beef, but let that brotha enjoy his moment.

Shaq sayin Howard didn't do anything isn't true anyway.

Man, I just looked it up. Shaq's a clown for that. Even if he believes what he's saying, it's completely uncalled for.

Back