Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY During an ABW disagreement...how serious do you take other folks comments?

I don't resent posters, but their ideas and arguments stick with me, both strong and weak ones

Depends on the topic really. Most of the time I stay out of debates for a few reasons.

1. Niggas troll too much even though this site supposed to be more mature than the old site.

2. What I want to say has already been said, and there's no need to repeat it.

3. Easy to spot liars so why engage in a fraudulent conversation?

4. Opinions aren't respected enough.

5. I care, but not enough to go back and forth all the time

We've all seen posters disagree, beef, or have a straight blowout back & forth on here.

Names called...cuss words being thrown at one another...threats & promises made...it has gotten quite ugly. But when you step away from ABW, do all that "anger" carry over to your actual personal lives?

Are you still fuming about whateva negative comments that was thrown your way? How does it affect the rest of your day as after it being on your mind? Do you share whateva situation that occurred on here, with folks outside of ABW?

Or do you just brush it off when you step away, and continue on with your life until you log back in?

Just always been curious about that. Share your thoughts.

I dont like any negative comments at all. But idk who in here actually pisses me off in real life besides race. IC nighas i talk cash shit too some seem like they mad but i doubt they give a fuck.

We've all seen posters disagree, beef, or have a straight blowout back & forth on here.

Names called...cuss words being thrown at one another...threats & promises made...it has gotten quite ugly. But when you step away from ABW, do all that "anger" carry over to your actual personal lives?

Are you still fuming about whateva negative comments that was thrown your way? How does it affect the rest of your day as after it being on your mind? Do you share whateva situation that occurred on here, with folks outside of ABW?

Or do you just brush it off when you step away, and continue on with your life until you log back in?

Just always been curious about that. Share your thoughts.

As a person who at one point beefed with multiple people, I can say I don’t take it too serious unless the person say some foul shit or lie on me, or try and play a G like I’m stupid. Regardless if this is the internet or not, if I haven’t disrespected you, you not just gon disrespect me. I can argue or debate with a mf without it getting nasty.

I don’t let the anger travel to my personal life. I’ll talk to somebody from the site about the shit but I ain’t out here pouting at the grocery store because somebody said some stupid shit on here. Lmaoooo!!!! Just imagined myself pouting at the store.

Like the time that bitch made nigga brought up my son, yea I was mad but I pretty much was regular outside of the site. Talked to Goldie about it and that was that.

I have learned tho that that’s that weak ass niggas ammo, so the other 50m times he brought up my son, I ain’t care.

LMAO, get it off your chest, it's alright.

Bitches forget she brought up my dad first which started the stupid interactions between the two of us and made me bring up a dead person she knew but that get lost because other bitch niggas like a fat fuck from Maryland coddle that broad.

This that energy I'm talking about got dammit

Woooooooooooo!

LMAO, get it off your chest, it's alright.

Bitches forget she brought up my dad first which started the stupid interactions between the two of us and made me bring up a dead person she knew but that get lost because other bitch niggas like a fat fuck from Maryland coddle that broad.

Let it go and let god

Nah it's your opinion plus i don't know you at the end of the day. So fuck it i'm cool with it. I'll engage for pure humor and to be a smart ass but other than that NO FUCKS GIVEN!
index.php

Naw None of this shit bothers me in real life. But then again, I don’t be beefing with niggas like that.

Only nigga to ever really have me pissed off and wanting to see take a dirt nap was Zombie, way back in the day.

Back