Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY During an ABW disagreement...how serious do you take other folks comments?

IP360

Doctorate & Ph.D in Bootyology
We've all seen posters disagree, beef, or have a straight blowout back & forth on here.

Names called...cuss words being thrown at one another...threats & promises made...it has gotten quite ugly. But when you step away from ABW, do all that "anger" carry over to your actual personal lives?

Are you still fuming about whateva negative comments that was thrown your way? How does it affect the rest of your day as after it being on your mind? Do you share whateva situation that occurred on here, with folks outside of ABW?

Or do you just brush it off when you step away, and continue on with your life until you log back in?

Just always been curious about that. Share your thoughts.

Oh, but to answer the question. Sometimes the internet makes me mad. I have a decently short attention span though or can easily get myself involved in something else, so the instant i put that phone away or close the screen and start doing work or something else i forget about it pretty quickly.

I think some do. Evidence of that is when a poster wakes up at the azzz crack of dawn just pick up where you left off in the argument.

atreus%2Bgod%2Bof%2Bwar%2Bthumbs%2Bup.gif

Question in Title: Very fucking serious

Names called...cuss words being thrown at one another...threats & promises made...it has gotten quite ugly. But when you step away from ABW, do all that "anger" carry over to your actual personal lives? Yes, yes it does.

Are you still fuming about whateva negative comments that was thrown your way? You damn right

How does it affect the rest of your day as after it being on your mind? I'm pissed and take it out on those around me.

Do you share whateva situation that occurred on here, with folks outside of ABW? Nah, I share it with ppl on ABW

Or do you just brush it off when you step away, and continue on with your life until you log back in? Nah fuck that, I don't like ppl playing with my emotions. I need clarity and a resolution. The longer it takes the more pissed I get.

yall niggas full of shit and yall niggas after this post of full of shit.

man ...you can almost feel the heat in some of these posts...now niggas all want to be clam and say it dont bother them?

fuck attah heyah.

we seen niigas try to meet up to fight....call names...think they calling someone out and a bunch of shit....an them niggas all come back.

yea....dont take it so seriously huh?

yup

Depends on my mood derived from things going on in my personal life. If I'm in a mood and someone says something that bothers me. For that moment I'm online I'll take it serious for as long as I'm in that mood. But I'm Moody and maybe 10 minutes later I don't care. Which is where , ion care about this anymore come from.

As serious as any other discussion I have in life, for the most part. Only thing is that I know folks online tend to put on a WWE type persona and everyone thinks they're the master of their opinion. But I don't let that shit carry over anywhere (negatively) as I know how to have a conversation and live with disagreements. I'll definitely share it with others else where if there's something to gain from it. Y'all shouldn't under estimate yourselves or other members. Some creative and informative shit can be found here at times.

Plus all them post counts don't add up to some of y'all not giving a fuck as you claim.

Last edited:
i make sure to call out clown shit when i see it...but idk or give a shit bout u niggas to take this shit serious.....i argue w @Race Jones all day then have regular convo w her 5 mins later...

Not at all, ill engage if feel that the time is worth it, and at the same time i'll let someone stew in their own ignorance and they wont even know

Y'all better bring this same passive energy if we ever have words

Matter fact, I'll just start every engagement with......I win.

Back