Durant: Environment around LeBron is 'toxic'. True or nah?

Ain’t no current player that doesn’t or hasn’t played with LeBron going come out and call KD wrong. He speaking for niggas who ain’t in position to say shit.

You can watch the Lakers now and see what he’s doing to the youngins, Ingram in particular.

Players not willing to sign up to be fall guys was his point. When you play with Bron, you taking blame when they lose and minimal credit if you win. For a dude 3-6 in the finals, what other players gotta bow down to that for or accept that treatment. Basketball wise, He’s talking about how LeBron dominate the ball and can’t play off it. He’s talking about a media who pushes this false GOAT storyline when he’s one of the least skilled great players to play

But if you a fanboy and you up his ass or you just not a fan of basketball, you rather psychoanalyze the messenger

The pushback to those very comments was his point. Because of his stature plus him having guys in the media+ Uninterrupted, he controls narratives w/o having to publicly say shit.
Warriors did nothing different than the Heat

Bosh, Wade, and LeBron were all better than the Warriors 2nd best player before Durant got there

Kyrie, Love, Irving all better players than Klay before Durant arrived

but keep thinking LeBron been dragging bums to the finals last 8 years

Preach, Rev. Hippie

giphy.gif

You can watch the Lakers now and see what he’s doing to the youngins, Ingram in particular.
Lakers in a much better position now than at any point last 5 years before bron came

Players not willing to sign up to be fall guys was his point. When you play with Bron, you taking blame when they lose and minimal credit if you win.
Good point and agreed.

Basketball wise, He’s talking about how LeBron dominate the ball and can’t play off it.
Best player on the team dominating the ball?? How dare he!!

I recall its usually the haters who criticize him for passing too much when hes tryna get his team involved.

when he’s one of the least skilled great players to play
Team goes dead last without lebron...goes to finals with lebron. Lebron leaves and team goes back to dead last.....huh?

Easily the worst part of your post.

Kyrie, Love, all better players than Klay before Durant arrived

How kyrie do on cleveland before bron got there?

What cleveland accomplish when bron came back?

Last edited:
When kd builds a team or brings dudes together...then he can talk.

Fuck who gets credit if we winning.
What's more important.the win or the credit?

Fuck I care if Montana get the credit if I'm the backup tightend.
Nigga i got a ring

Nigga i got a ring
The funny thing is kd used to be the media beloved star and it was cool to blame westbrook for okc ills and praise kd for their successes. Funny how its a prob when its bron tho.

The move to gsw turned the tide and suddenly most the guys that called bron a bitch for joining superstars for a ring suddenly got kd back.

The criticism is getting to the guy obviously, and hes lashing out. His own teammate supposedly calling him a bitch. Owners taking a cheap shot at him at the parade. The cupcake shit by the fans.

Hes one of the top players in the league tho...to feel under appreciated would be enough to make any player leave a supposedly good situation

Man, fuck Lebron and bitch ass KD.

He still aint learned to shut his mouth. Always sayin somethin stupid.

And for fanboys outside the media, reference the last responses

I’m bringing up basketball points

“What did Kyrie win before Bron”

You know how much goes into that? No cause you’re knob slobber

Some people like the story of basketball, some people like the game.
Good deflection my guy

U say someone not sticking to basketball points yet im directly refuting points u made. U brought the shit up n now copping out.

That double standard shit

But this bitch ass nigga wana overcook the shit for everybody else. take your patty cake rings and stfu forever
Gabrielle did your boyfriend type this or were u always this potty mouthed?
Jeez louise

Ain’t no current player that doesn’t or hasn’t played with LeBron going come out and call KD wrong. He speaking for niggas who ain’t in position to say shit.

Players not willing to sign up to be fall guys was his point. When you play with Bron, you taking blame when they lose and minimal credit if you win. For a dude 3-6 in the finals, what other players gotta bow down to that for or accept that treatment. Basketball wise, He’s talking about how LeBron dominate the ball and can’t play off it. He’s talking about a media who pushes this false GOAT storyline when he’s one of the least skilled great players to play

But if you a fanboy and you up his ass or you just not a fan of basketball, you rather psychoanalyze the messenger

The pushback to those very comments was his point. Because of his stature plus him having guys in the media+ Uninterrupted, he controls narratives w/o having to publicly say shit.

If LBJ lose it falls all on him. So you miss me with that fall guy shit

Reactions: DOS_patos
Warriors did nothing different than the Heat

Bosh, Wade, and LeBron were all better than the Warriors 2nd best player before Durant got there

Kyrie, Love, Irving all better players than Klay before Durant arrived

What idiot would think the heat had a bunch of bums on their roster in those 4 years?

Why you so spicy today?
Umm pardon my oldage but is calling a negro flirting with u spicy, is that a diss?
Lemme know. I like your avi but u can still get these hands

Nigga i got a ring

Ummm...

Kevin Durant is a bitch. He's the main dude that whines everytime someone says something negative about him in public. I don't see how anyone is a fan of him as a person. As a player, he's good, but he's a whole hoe as a dude.

When we enter this territory, we entering woman territory. Disrespecting dudes from afar. I can’t call Nobody a bitch unless I’m willing to prove it.

lol @ liking entertainers as people. We don’t know these people

When you dislike somebody, make sure it’s something real behind it

Nigga please. You don't have to be a woman to dislike someone's character and personality. What kinda dumb shit is that? And nobody can prove or disprove whether someone else is a bitch or not. That's up for anyone to decide based on the words and actions that person puts forth. And yes, it's true, I don't know him, but I've seen the persona he's put forth. So if you want to be strictly accurate about it, you're right. I can't say I dislike him as a person. I can say I dislike what I've seen from him. If that's not the real Kevin Durant, so be it, it doesn't change anything as far as I'm concerned. Lastly, I'm not sure what you mean by "make sure it's something real behind it." If I don't like the nigga, I just don't like the nigga. That's as real as it has to be. I didn't say I wanted to fight or kill him. I just said I don't like him. Niggas got to have court ready cases built just to know that they don't particularly care for the ways of other people now? lol FOH