Welcome To aBlackWeb

Durant: Environment around LeBron is 'toxic'. True or nah?

I agree that what KD did was basically in the same boat as Bron with a few diff variables.

The irony is his statement saying Bron is toxic:

-Ppl blamed westbrook when kd left (okc)...kd caught up using fake twitter handles to agree adding fuel to fire
-KD caught up in drama with teammates and fighting behind the scenes (gsw)
-KD cursing out fans on the court bc he dont like being called cupcake

But hes talkin about toxic environments?

Mind u lots of his drama is coming off rings and winning. What he mad for?

Not to mention the media loved this dude when he was on OKC and it wasnt no prob when they were suckin his dick

KD is a great player but his pussy starting to show. And while some of what he said about bron/media is true...the same ppl drillin bron disregard the dude theyre agreeing with hoe behavior and might even defend it.

And they end up being just as delusional/biased as they claim the other side is.

He said the environment around him.

Really doesnt change my post

Why say something that he didn't if it doesn't change your post?

I'm waiting on someone to point out the lie that he told. I just see a lot of personal attacks.

He pulled a hoe move going to Golden State after his Thunder team had them on the ropes a season before hand in the playoffs. He looked hella thin skinned after being caught with multiple fake social media accounts under cover style taking shots at fans and media members. He has really looked lame racking up technically fouls coming off as a fake tough guy since joing Golden State

But,...........

What he said was very true about how the media covers LeBron and the teams he has played on. He didn’t seem to be taking shots at LeBron. He was more so taking shots at the media and fan boys and by some of the arguments in this thread his comments look even more valid. Lol.

He pulled a hoe move going to Golden State after his Thunder team had them on the ropes a season before hand in the playoffs. He looked hella thin skinned after being caught with multiple fake social media accounts under cover style taking shots at fans and media members. He has really looked lame racking up technically fouls coming off as a fake tough guy since joing Golden State

But,...........

What he said was very true about how the media covers LeBron and the teams he has played on. He didn’t seem to be taking shots at LeBron. He was more so taking shots at the media and fan boys and by some of the arguments in this thread his comments look even more valid. Lol.

It's like everybody just ignored this to call Durant a bitch lol I'm like uh..

The one part of HaroldHippie post i agreed with was the media part n teammates being fall guys

Idk about anyone else but a mf can agree with some of the message while still shittin on the messenger

N that has a lot to do with whether or not u think his intentions were malicious.

Were they?? Maybe maybe not. But dude historically being passive aggressive as he is dont get em benefit of the doubt.

The one part of HaroldHippie post i agreed with was the media part n teammates being fall guys

Idk about anyone else but a mf can agree with some of the message while still shittin on the messenger

N that has a lot to do with whether or not u think his intentions were malicious.

Were they?? Maybe maybe not. But dude historically being passive aggressive as he is dont get em benefit of the doubt.

My problem is why speak on that shit like that to begin with. He's sensitive and whines every time the media says anything even remotely negative about him. So if you can't take criticism, you shouldn't be saying anything negative concerning someone else whether you mean it as a shot at that person or not. Just shut the fuck up and do your thing.

My problem is why speak on that shit like that to begin with. He's sensitive and whines every time the media says anything even remotely negative about him. So if you can't take criticism, you shouldn't be saying anything negative concerning someone else whether you mean it as a shot at that person or not. Just shut the fuck up and do your thing.

I think he was asked a question and he actually answered it honestly. These days with constant media training and people being afraid to hurt their "brand" i kind of respected the fact that he spoke about the subject in what appeared to be complete honesty.

I do not know if LeBron has spoken on it yet but i think him and Kevin are cool enough that he did not and i hope should not get offended about the man's statements because he was not talking bad about LeBron. But it is what it is

I think he was asked a question and he actually answered it honestly. These days with constant media training and people being afraid to hurt their "brand" i kind of respected the fact that he spoke about the subject in what appeared to be complete honesty.

I do not know if LeBron has spoken on it yet but i think him and Kevin are cool enough that he did not and i hope should not get offended about the man's statements because he was not talking bad about LeBron. But it is what it is

I have no problem with most people answering honestly. However, KD should never do that because he's too sensitive. Again, anytime anyone says anything critical about him he has a problem. People like that should always just pass on questions that involve other people.

"Little differences but all the same shit really."

Yall want to focus on the team when what basically all of them did was team up with some of the very best players in league.

giphy.gif

Technicality ass motherfuckers.

I have no problem with most people answering honestly. However, KD should never do that because he's too sensitive. Again, anytime anyone says anything critical about him he has a problem. People like that should always just pass on questions that involve other people.
To KD defense he has a history of blatantly attacking the media. This isnt new to him. But still i agree bc while hes lashing out at attacks on his legacy n being a cupcake, this specifically comes off as passive aggressive sensitivity.

He doesnt wanna call out Bron directly bc he doesnt want that smoke, so instead he'll call out everything around him related to him. And if Bron responds he can say "hey bro i wasnt talking about u" and accountability wont matter.

People always wanna ignore context when a mf is saying something they wanna hear.

Back