Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fom9GHaWAAAbD8M
Fom9MjbXoAAk5qH
Fom9aJPXwAArdBz

Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves

Surprisingly not a Drag

PRAISE: I remember loving the Dungeons & Dragons animated show. There were so many board games at the summer camp I used to go to and umong them were Dungeons and Dragons. I know fans of the game will say it's much more than just a board game and I can happily say Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves is much more than I expected.
I was really surprised at how this blend of heart,humor and menace really worked. The ensemble cast really worked well together. The movie definitely played with the strengths of Hugh Grant's personality.
The humor and sarcasm throughout the film worked for me. There is a terrific chase scene that is unlike any other I've seen in movies like this. Speaking of standouts a scene featuring the antagonist was done very well with the right amount of SFX. I also enjoyed a surprising cameo in this movie. I had to ask twice is that who I think it is? I did like the fact that they used practical effects in the movie not that the CGI was bad or anything. I definitely got a Guardians of the Galaxy vibe throughout the movie.

PROBLEMS: Several times the movie makes a diversion from its strengths and ends up in areas that stall the movie. Definitely a couple of predictable turns and story threads.

Scale of 1 to 10 a 7½

Back