Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dumbass moments

loud-ninja

Here to point out the illogical
In this thread, post your recent personal dumbass moments. Keep it 2023 - present

Here is mine that I just had.

I wanted to take back a door knob back that I didnt need. So I went to home depot to return it. I was waiting in a slow line. I get to the counter and give the receipt. Dude tells me it is a lowes receipt. I just threw my head back and called myself a dumb ass. I forgot I got it there. Even the bag says lowes.

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah so my ass fried up some fish tonight to go with the leftover spaghetti (separated, in case you're wondering). I make my plate last and I grabbed the tartar sauce and started squeezing it over the fish.

... Except it wasn't the fish... It was my spaghetti. I coated my spaghetti w/sauce in tartar sauce.

Had to throw them shits away and reheat more.

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah so my ass fried up some fish tonight to go with the leftover spaghetti (separated, in case you're wondering). I make my plate last and I grabbed the tartar sauce and started squeezing it over the fish.

... Except it wasn't the fish... It was my spaghetti. I coated my spaghetti w/sauce in tartar sauce.

Had to throw them shits away and reheat more.

dip the fish into the tartar like a civilized person next time nigga lol.

You put ketchup directly on ya french fries too dont you?

:scust::sayit:

I did some dumbass shit like that a while back tho. I copped one of those prepackaged coleslaw packs.. you just gotta put the sauce on it. I picked up what I thought was coleslaw sauce from the store.. got home after I cooked everything else.. opened up the pack, put it into a bowl and poured the sauce on it.

Turns out the bottle I poured into that shit was ranch and not coleslaw.. tossed all that bullshit out immediately šŸ˜¬

High af the other day and got the munchies. Drove to Jack in the Box. Pulled up in the parking lot and forgot why I was there. So I went back home. Once home, I still have the munchies so I go back out to In-N-Burger and have to wait in line for 15 minutes.

Came after gettin off from work. Was inside the while time until I went to bed. Woke up the next day and headed out to work. Set the alarm on my way out. Opened the garage door...realized my dumb azzz DID NOT close the fuccin garage when I came home the night b4. Smh. So my garage was WIDE DA FUCC OPEN the WHOLE....DAMN....NIGHT!

Luckily nothin was taken, or saw any signs that someone could've came in. Then I also realized the door leading to the garage was unlocked as well. So a muthafucca could've easily walked right inside my house. It was then I realized we was on the other side of town. Cuz if I had a garage at my 1st house or back home...oh yeah muthafuccas would've robbed me fo sho.

Unfortunately it happened again two other times. Smh. S/o forgot to close the garage on her way out to work. Ever since, I always check the garage b4 I go bed. Smh...dumb azzz me.

In this thread, post your recent personal dumbass moments. Keep it 2023 - present

Here is mine that I just had.

I wanted to take back a door knob back that I didnt need. So I went to home depot to return it. I was waiting in a slow line. I get to the counter and give the receipt. Dude tells me it is a lowes receipt. I just threw my head back and called myself a dumb ass. I forgot I got it there. Even the bag says lowes.
Ok let me speak to your manager ass nigga

Can't think of too much dumbass shit except looking for my phone or keys while it's in my hand like some old nigga(which I am) and being friendly with bitches I'm not supposed to.

Pulled up in the parking lot and forgot why I was there
:niggawhat:
You're in the parking lot of a fast food place, why else would you be there??
That really is some high shit.

Came after gettin off from work. Was inside the while time until I went to bed. Woke up the next day and headed out to work. Set the alarm on my way out. Opened the garage door...realized my dumb azzz DID NOT close the fuccin garage when I came home the night b4. Smh. So my garage was WIDE DA FUCC OPEN the WHOLE....DAMN....NIGHT!

Luckily nothin was taken, or saw any signs that someone could've came in. Then I also realized the door leading to the garage was unlocked as well. So a muthafucca could've easily walked right inside my house. It was then I realized we was on the other side of town. Cuz if I had a garage at my 1st house or back home...oh yeah muthafuccas would've robbed me fo sho.

Unfortunately it happened again two other times. Smh. S/o forgot to close the garage on her way out to work. Ever since, I always check the garage b4 I go bed. Smh...dumb azzz me.

Both me and my wife have definitely have done this before. Thankfully the neighborhoods we lived in were good spots otherwise all our shit would have been gone. In our last sub in AZ we had one of the neighbors knock on the door around midnight to let us know the garage door was still open.

Went out drinking with my homeboy one night. I can hold my liquor and I don't drink to get drunk, so I never have any issues except for one time where I forgot to eat anything that day. I drank my usual shit and felt fine at first, but that shit snuck up on me out of nowhere. A bad night followed. Luckily, I don't remember most of it. My wife does though, and she likes to remind me of it.

Back