Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dumb Purchases You Made During Lockdown

I just bought some bourbon from the hood liquor store. Not normally a dumb purchase but with the knuckleheads, crackheads, bums and pyschopaths we got out here in brooklyn, every trip to the liquor store after dark is an adventure. I thrive on chaos though so it is what it is. I just don't wanna die from a weird one-off street fight so I might have to chill for a minute.

I just bought some bourbon from the hood liquor store. Not normally a dumb purchase but with the knuckleheads, crackheads, bums and pyschopaths we got out here in brooklyn, every trip to the liquor store after dark is an adventure. I thrive on chaos though so it is what it is. I just don't wanna die from a weird one-off street fight so I might have to chill for a minute.
My nigga 38 sayin he thrive off chaos lmao

so far, i got

1. Illest for the guantlets, Lion-O Sword and the WWE Belt
2. 400Degreez for the cologne
3. Lord Nemesis for that fucking pool
4. hiphopjunkie for the elliptical that handle broke with the second use
4a. Aztg for the elliptical that was too short
4b. Whis that got an elliptical that broke
7. Gabi with them fuckin cookies
8. Ob with the waist trainer for the face
9. Beta with the onlyfans
10. Freeman with the girl thigh jeans

what ya'll think

I'm top 5 baby!!!

Lmao

Shit is stupid.

I got plenty of cups and water bottles I could used but I bought this shit and it takes up to much room in the fridge
View attachment 289187

I have a a steel gallon jug I drink water out of. It's great for keeping the water cold for a long time and if i wanted to put hot drinks in it then it could keep it warm also. I've had it for awhile and i use it religiously

Them TMNT look dope as fuck.
Post the links to those. That's the OG movie design. Couldn't tell me shit when that movie came out. Used to beg my mama to take me to NYC to find them. Used to do ninja moves while listening to the soundtrack.
Raph was always my favorite.
View attachment 290534
This nigga knock kneed like a mufucka
image-20160823-30252-2qvd27.png

Back