Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dudes how do you feel about your lady getting these types of massages?

Hella unprofessional. Any male human that allows this for his companion shares that she human.

No way should his shirt be off; they shouldnā€™t be holding each other, she needs pants on. I watched the shit on Mute, so I didnā€™t even hear Tyrese playing.

Shit is just 10 levels of uncouth.

Hell to naw naw, hell to the naw. If a chick come from one of these massages and walk in the house, then I'm playing this song

Tha video in tha O/P bruhā€¦.

You thought niggaz was in here using their imagination??

:huh2: Lol

Random and unrelated to anything at all: Anytime I see or hear this phrase or any similar phrase referring to niggas using imagination, it reminds me of that Peter destroying that nigga Rufio at the dinner scene in Hook.

He called that boy a 'Rude, crude, lewd, bag of pre-chewed food...dude.'. SMH.

No coming back from that.

Don't judge me.

Random and unrelated to anything at all: Anytime I see or hear this phrase or any similar phrase referring to niggas using imagination, it reminds me of that Peter destroying that nigga Rufio at the dinner scene in Hook.

He called that boy a 'Rude, crude, lewd, bag of pre-chewed food...dude.'. SMH.

No coming back from that.

Don't judge me.

I meeeanā€¦.only thing left to do is engage in a Dr. Seus food inspired food fight after tha convo reaches THOSE heightsā€¦

I meeeanā€¦.only thing left to do is engage in a Dr. Seus food inspired food fight after tha convo reaches THOSE heightsā€¦

Shiiiiiiid, I guess. Pan would've died that day, fucking with me! Lol. Nigga said he ain't eem have a 4th grade education. That's a mandatory death sentence, B. Instead, he threw colorful mashed potatoes at homie. SMH. Nigga heart pump Kool-Aid.

Back