Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dude Runs Up On Keith Murray At His Home For Owed $

Looks at street....that ain't no boogie neighborhood doggie "riight" ...@goldie
giphy.gif

Ay yo that shit hurts my heart. He was one of my hip hop heroes. Someone need to get that dude some help
His mother died of Aids and being drug addict and his father died from some cancer shit combined with drugs all happend while he was a teenager. He had a rough childhood . His sister also died from aids

I was about to do that shit earlier. I pay a lot of money to live in a boujee neighborhood far away from these niggas. It was peaceful until a couple months ago then this nigga moved in with his girl. Every other week they in the garage arguing 🤦🏾‍♂️.

I caught a little piece of it this morning. Saving it for evidence to get them kicked out.

View attachment 1116411

:pause: Really bruh
Smdh

But how you talkin shyt from across the street tho?? Talmbout come to the street...no. Why?

Dumb shyt like this I'd just walk back in the house...call the police to deal wit him...th3n continue on wit my day

Yeah that video of Keith Murray is in Shirley close to the Mastic area out here on Long Island ,shit ton of drugs have people out here looking like Zombies from the Thriller video.

So yall gunna pretend like yall would just be fine with hearing them scream in their garage all the time? Its one thing if it happened once, but I dont wanna hear that shit all the time. And I damn sure dont wanna be in my crib hoping it doesnt turn into some crazy incident. They need to take that shit somewhere else.

I was about to do that shit earlier. I pay a lot of money to live in a boujee neighborhood far away from these niggas. It was peaceful until a couple months ago then this nigga moved in with his girl. Every other week they in the garage arguing 🤦🏾‍♂️.

I caught a little piece of it this morning. Saving it for evidence to get them kicked out.

View attachment 1116411

This post would be called all types of coons on the IC days. Look at growth

Back