Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Du vs Chitown (and Sam)

You crying over fake money, you bringing up my family over fake money do you not see the difference. You crossed the line that I never crossed with you, from here on out we ain't got shit else to say to each other.
It ain't over bitch.
You robbed me 6 times. I say when it's over.
I crossed no lines. I only talked members of this site.

Stop trying to justify your lies with delusions.

Saying that I get to enjoy time with my family, and you don't isn't talking about your family, it's talking about you.

Saying that you have no relationships in real life isn't talking about your family it's talking about you.

Pointing out that your existing on this planet is lonely shell of an excuse for a life isn't talking about anyone but you.

I'm pointing out how shitty you are and how you are a toxic to every person you encounter.

I never bought up any one in your family. That's you doing self reflection and realizing that you are a cancer on those people

I'm glad I could show you the way... But don't accuse me for bringing up lives you destroyed... That's all on you buddy....

Take some responsibility

Nigga, you a fucking failure that had to move back home with his mom and still there well past his 30's so you of all people should never look down on anyone.

I don't care how you trying to spin it you referenced them so just own it.

Nigga, you a fucking failure that had to move back home with his mom and still there well past his 30's so you of all people should never look down on anyone.
Lol that's your go to?

I thought you ain't wanna talk about family??

This nigga needs a minute... Some tissue paper something. He's falling apart

According to your logic I'm talking about you
Well let's talk about me. I have a house full of loving family who support each other in every endeavor.

How bout you? Let's talk about it
:cont:

Well let's talk about me. I have a house full of loving family who support each other in every endeavor.

How bout you? Let's talk about it
:cont:

They cool, doing well in school. They know not to do no bullshit at school. Being a weekend dad is tough but I deal with it. I spoil them. I'm the best dad in the world

They cool, doing well in school. They know not to do no bullshit at school. Being a weekend dad is tough but I deal with it. I spoil them. I'm the best dad in the world
Nigga nobody wanna hear them dumb ass lies,

Making up shit for internet people ..... You pituful as fuck

Nigga nobody wanna hear them dumb ass lies,

Making up shit for internet people ..... You pituful as fuck

I don't give a fuck about what you believe, you just upset that I can handle mine with not being there everyday while yours run amok and you unable to do shit about it cause you a bitch and he don't respect you. Eat a dick nigga

My son out of control, he be wilding out and they be calling the police and shit I don't know what to do. FOH nigga, you a fucking failure as a father

So now you talking about my son??

At least I can show my son how to treat a woman by example of how I treat his mother..

Between the way you call women bitches and broads on here, and whatever marriage problems you having irl....I think it's pretty clear who's leading the better example....

But you go ahead and keep referring to my family members directly and see what happens....

I would think you know what lines to not cross by now.... Cuz anyonev reading can see I never addresses your personal life outside of you being a piece of shit as an individual....

But please continue talking about my son directly like that shit is acceptable around here....

I'm sure it warrants a day ban at the least you need a time out to reflect

This nigga is a fucking degenerate.

Can't maintain not one healthy relationship, but want us to believe that some how he's this great person in the real world.

Nigga the real world hates you.

We hate you here too.

That's why you stay mad. Everybody hates you.

But lie to us some more about how it's the opposite.

The real world love me, you hate the fact that people like me. Why does that bother you, why do you care in the first place. Kids, brother, sister, friends, nieces and nephews, I feel the love from them.

For whatever reason you made up a personal problem with me and upset that I'm not going anywhere. For over 24 hours you've been at this, you ain't been no where else but in this thread. You upset because I disrespect your internet buddies, you upset that I say and do what I want and there is nothing you can do about it. You go in the mod room and huddle up with everyone in there trying to come up with something to get me banned. I have faith you'll come up with something. Until then I'm going to continue doing what I do while you on your Wile E Coyote shit.

The real world love me, you hate the fact that people like me. Why does that bother you, why do you care in the first place. Kids, brother, sister, friends, nieces and nephews, I feel the love from them.

For whatever reason you made up a personal problem with me and upset that I'm not going anywhere. For over 24 hours you've been at this, you ain't been no where else but in this thread. You upset because I disrespect your internet buddies, you upset that I say and do what I want and there is nothing you can do about it. You go in the mod room and huddle up with everyone in there trying to come up with something to get me banned. I have faith you'll come up with something. Until then I'm going to continue doing what I do while you on your Wile E Coyote shit.
like I said time and time again

I was ignoring your dumb ass, you robbed me 6 times, now you got my full attention..
You haven't stopped responding, you haven't stopped robbing me.

So yes you have my full attention.

Don't want it, don't fuck with my bread.

I can't help it if your life is in shambles and you gotta lie to us for whatever reasons you got in that twisted little head of yours...

But I'm tired of it. I'm tired of your negative energy. I'm tired of you disrespecting every mod that calls you out on shit you started. I'm tired of you never according acknowleding any wrong doing.

The shit is old. I want you gone. And I don't care how you feel about it....

You still can't admit you made up the @Eve lyn account.... Admit that much and that she never posted here, an maybe I can move on from that part....

But no matter how you see it..... I've had enough of you around here and this is how I respond to that.

Don't like it.... Bounce

I'll continue to rob you when your bank grows up.

You wanna ban me so fucking bad don't you. I can see you now following me around with the hope that I break a rule. I ain't going no where and what you want don't concern me at all. You can grit your teeth, mean mug your screen or do whatever you do but I'm here so deal with it. It eats you on the inside that there is nothing you can do to stop me. See you tomorrow, and the next day and the next. I'm going to break a rule today, lets see if you catch it.

You made all that up.

I never took this argument to one other thread. I followed you nowhere.

You made all that up. Just like you made up those lies about how people love you irl.

Just how you made up @Eve lyn to pretend you guys were happily ever after.

Do you ever post under that account any more? You check the inbox.

What's going on with that account?

I'm still here and there is nothing you can do about it. Wanna ban me but you can't and it eats you up everyday. Oh well, off to post someplace

Back