Welcome To aBlackWeb

Drunk Chappelle Calls Daniel Ceasar Gay On IG Live

I wonder what Daniel Ceaser was doing to make Dave say that?

I never really thought dude was gay in particular

His music is fire

Maybe he acts less gay in interviews than how he was acting when he got drunk in a casual setting.

Daniel has every right to be offended but I could see it being a joke as well. All jokes arenā€™t taken lightly. I think Dave using his ā€œIā€™m a comedianā€ as a cop out though. Instead of just apologizing for offending him. Nigga did some mind trickery on Daniel. ā€œMaybe I am being sensitive.ā€ Nigga if you was offended, you was offended.

Is dude gay? Nh
He got every right to be offended but does the whole world gotta be offended too?

Let these 2 men handle it without the lgbtqrstuv assholes and faggot ass social media cancel/outrage culture

Last edited:
Lol i dont think theres gonna be too big of a backlash for Dave. Wasnt necessarily nice of him, but Daves always stood by what he said. If Louis CK can still have people show up to his shows, Dave will have no problems at all. Whole comedy world has nothing but respect for him.

If anything, Daniel's audience will be bigger cause that population will embrace him and build him a social media hive

Back