Welcome To aBlackWeb

Drop That Top 5 All-time Southern Artists/Groups

for example Diz Gibran dropped probably one of the dopest mixtapes and rap projects ever.....but who gives a shit

u dont get it my G.....them niggas make music fine everybody makes dope music...but who makes dope music that impacted the game and still is in rotation at most radio stations today......

Big Tymers ain't impact shit and you using some weak ass radio agrument.

BTW I ain't heard Big Tymers on the radio since 02. FOH like they gettin spins on the regular.

Big Tymers ain't impact shit and you using some weak ass radio agrument.

BTW I ain't heard Big Tymers on the radio since 02. FOH like they gettin spins on the regular.

maybe thats cuz Their last album dropped in 2003.....like I said i heard Still Fly on the radio here yesterday.......Krit just dropped recently nobody cared....at least Run the Jewels is doing their thing but they aint moving no cultural needle either.....

if u count Bling Bling and Player Why U hating thats 5 classic songs from Big Tymers..niggas are out here introducing words to the Lexicon but aint legends u niggas bugging lol

maybe thats cuz Their last album dropped in 2003.....like I said i heard Still Fly on the radio here yesterday.......Krit just dropped recently nobody cared....at least Run the Jewels is doing their thing but they aint moving no cultural needle either.....

https://ablackweb.com/forum/index.p...-album-4eva-is-a-mighty-long-time-10-27.2207/

Nobody?

btw im still operating on this thread being about groups in the SOuth....my individual list is way different

Back