Welcome To aBlackWeb

Drop That Top 5 All-time Southern Artists/Groups

Nah, Trick Daddy over Luda? Trick Daddy barely over Plies.
chicken and Beer >>>>>> Any Trick Album
:niggawhat:
tenor.gif

Trick Daddy dope, Ima come clean.. I haven't heard all his albums. I gotta go back and revisit.

Plies first couple albums was hard but I couldn't put him over Trick. I been fucking with some of Plies recent mixtapes though. He got a nice banger on Ain't No Mixtape Bih 3

I like Trick Daddy Dollars, but only on a drunk and highaf day is he better than Luda. He's allegedly about to drop an album wit Trina. Yall know damn well you ain't buyin or dwnloading that shit.
:foh3:

In Da Wind
Thug Holiday
Back in the Days
Take to da House
Im a Thug
Sugar (gimme some)
Lets Go
Cant Fuck w/ Me

Someone gimme 8 Luda tracks that fuck with these

I like Trick Daddy Dollars, but only on a drunk and highaf day is he better than Luda. He's allegedly about to drop an album wit Trina. Yall know damn well you ain't buyin or dwnloading that shit.

If that drops im DL it.

Would be better w/out Trina's tired raps about being the baddest bitch tho

So you checking for Tej Parker album in 2018?
:cont:

Yes, yes I have. Have I ever purchased any of his albums? No. I like Trick daddy but he is not better than Luda to me in any fashion. Thee End.
:shrug3:
You're opinion is your opinion, good day ma'am

Growing Pains
Fantasy
Southern Hospitality
Coming to America
Move Bitch
Go 2 Sleep
She Said
Blow it Out

OutKast
8ball and MJG
Scarface
Poison Clan
Little Brother

Damn... I'm ashamed I didn't even think of LB. I got all their shit as well as TFE's first three joints AND used to post heavily over on HOJ's forum "The Lawn" (along with Phonte and Jozeemo). Definitely a fan of them cats... Now I gotta get rid of one off my list...

... prolly gonna be Luda.

Back