Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Drink Champs

I mean, Dre worked with and helped make Game a famous rap millionaire, then moved on the other projects. What more is he supposed to do? I thought it was strictly a business relationship and they weren't bestfrends or anything.

Did Game expect Dre to keep reaching out to him and giving him handouts when he didnt have a hit for a while? Cuz I'm sure if he really wanted to work with Dre again he could of hired him, but knowing ignant niggas, he aint wanna pay the fee.

No one can honestly refute that claim, as wild as it seems

I think Game really thought he was gonna be where Snoop is and Dre was like, nah I'm cool. Which is understandable to every bur Game it seems

I forget all the time Kenny under the Aftermath umbrella as he don't need/want that heavy cosign

Dr Dre been helping Eric Sermen with depression lately, he seem like a good guy. I don't know why Game disses him

ALso Sha Money says Game and Wack100 both liars

The Compton rapper — who was also on the Clubhouse call — neither confirmed nor denied the statement, but that’s a moot point for veteran Hip Hop executive/producer Sha Money XL, who jumped on Instagram on Thursday (March 3) to challenge Wack 100’s ghostwriting claim.

“all [cap emojis] all lies all for attention,” Sha wrote in the comments section of a post about Wack’s comments.

Yo I thought this shit was gonna be a shit show but this is by far one of the best episodes yet. Game was droppin so many gems I didn’t expect. I cut it off once Wack came through tho

Last edited:
Back