Welcome To aBlackWeb

Draymond son was not with him like he claims

Lol bruh dude called me gay because o don’t believe in oppressing women he says a joke I say a joke and that’s established. You’re new here and been heavy on this anti agenda shit while posting things you agree with.

But really what is this thread about just Draymond son saying something? Is that thread worthy?

You are gay.

I read it in an old thread. You know that thread is up. It was started by a BW. Why should she care about who's gay on a anonymous forum? And it's not uncommon for women to call men gay as a way to emasculate them. So that looked like the same type of anti- agenda you accuse me of.

I didn't see you call that out. And I didn't see any LGBT or women come to your defense when you felt attacked. Remember "don't bring up my daughter"

But I did see a whole lot of straight men come to your defense and the majority of them on here don't make a big deal of it when you post.

So again miss me with your SJW.

Because I don't recall any LGBT or women come to your defense.

where-are-they-marques-king.gif

...well this thread took terrible turn. Lol

Ok so Draymond's son dry snitched on his dad on national tv? Draymond was actually in dem skreets? Like I'm tryin to understand the point?
Because the usual suspects like to play obtuse and faux offended.

They wanted my attention and got it.

These same people come to most of my threads doing this same thing. It's pathetic 😂

If we were in line paying for a buffet his lil ass would’ve starved that day.

“Nah you said you older than 6 remember?”
Mane you know kids be excited to tell how old they are. They'll say I'm 6 just for the hell of it. My dad gave me a mean look when I did the exact thing you said and he had to pay for me. From that point on he was like if they ask you tell em 5 before we walked in

You are gay.

I read it in an old thread. You know that thread is up. It was started by a BW. Why should she care about who's gay on a anonymous forum? And it's not uncommon for women to call men gay as a way to emasculate them. So that looked like the same type of anti- agenda you accuse me of.

I didn't see you call that out. And I didn't see any LGBT or women come to your defense when you felt attacked. Remember "don't bring up my daughter"

But I did see a whole lot of straight men come to your defense and the majority of them on here don't make a big deal of it when you post.

So again miss me with your SJW.

Because I don't recall any LGBT or women come to your defense.

where-are-they-marques-king.gif

i had a long response and then I realized it’s no need I get you’re upset but it will pass. Don’t know about your outrage though.

i had a long response and then I realized it’s no need I get you’re upset but it will pass. Don’t know about your outrage though.
There's no outrage on my part nor any response to explain away your combative interactions with me.

I've been nothing but copacetic with you and you have been policing me like an unofficial mod.

BTW I will continue to double down on my post until you can provide a reasonable justification for your objection (which so far haven't been able to do).

Bc That's how adult conversations work. I'm not your child nor do I warrant your emotional replies based off personal interactions you have had with others.

So to you and the posters who can't help but to continue to reverberate negative vibrations towards me. I bid you to

new-girl-blessings.gif

Man its funny how this cycle keeps going. Cause I sholl say it to my kids. When I saw the video and how his son did that look I knew he was about to blow up the spot

Back