Welcome To aBlackWeb

Draymond son was not with him like he claims

Family is crazy….
It’s always bad that can be found…..while other shit is up played .

Sometimes no matter which way it is, it can be seen as the opposite

baby-facepalm.gif
...............this bullshit ain't even worthy of a random ass post in the NBA thread, let alone an entire thread.

I’ve made threads. I just didn’t understand why you made it so deep about family it’s a kid being a kid. I get the defense of black fathers tho
Why you so sensitive and triggered?

Hilarious coming from the same guy who told a straight guy to suck his dick. You ain't never seen me disrespect no one like that

Lol bruh dude called me gay because o don’t believe in oppressing women he says a joke I say a joke and that’s established. You’re new here and been heavy on this anti agenda shit while posting things you agree with.

But really what is this thread about just Draymond son saying something? Is that thread worthy?

Lol bruh dude called me gay because o don’t believe in oppressing women he says a joke I say a joke and that’s established. You’re new here and been heavy on this anti agenda shit while posting things you agree with.

But really what is this thread about just Draymond son saying something? Is that thread worthy?
moving-goalposts.gif

Back